doe down in Alabama creek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doe down in Alabama creek

shot me a doe at Alabama creek i was 20 feet up in my goliath she came to a can call with a shooter buck behind her settled the pin the rage did its job using the DXT i bought from Javelin a couple years ago. the buck stopped but seen he was only a 3 year old with alot of potential so i let him walk. I post pics as soon as i get her cleaned, the rage 40KE made a big mess and dont want to post those

Congrats.

Comment

Nice job Howie. Glad to see you posting! Always enjoyed your threads.

Comment

way to go Howie Sounds like an exciting hunt, looking forward to the LDPs

Comment

good for u. don't shoot em all. save me a few.

Comment

Awesome! Great to hear that the calls are working there!

Comment

Originally posted by howie1968 View Post
              shot me a doe at Alabama creek i was 20 feet up in my goliath she came to a can call with a shooter buck behind her settled the pin the rage did its job using the DXT i bought from Javelin a couple years ago. the buck stopped but seen he was only a 3 year old with alot of potential so i let him walk. I post pics as soon as i get her cleaned, the rage 40KE made a big mess and dont want to post those
              That's one fine bow you have there !!
              I will NEVER get rid of mine

Comment

Awsome and congrats. Hope the next guy lets him walk

where im at

Comment

Knowing the people around there. If he steps out his @ss is grass. That area is littered with deer. They'll be out during tr day all the time.

Comment

congrats! Still working on my first public land deer.

Comment

Good job Howie! Man, post those carnage pics up!

Comment

Awesome, That scouting all year really paid off for you! Great jOB!!

Comment

Good job!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

I decided not to post the bloody picture,it was really nasty. by the time i hiked her and into my truck i had to go get her quartered and on ice. Im seeing lots of deer now so far only 2 shooter bucks but they are starting to chase. if that buck would have been a 5 or 6 yeer old deer id have taken him but at 3 i got to let him have the potential to grow he was a main frame 10 point didnt see any junk, but before season started i seen lots of big bucks at alabama creek heading back today for the weekend, then ill be camping from the 24th through the 7th

Comment

Working...
                              X