Got a New Gun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a New Gun!

Finally found me a T/C Encore .308 thanks to Muddydog. I absolutely love this gun I shot less than a 1in group at 100yds and today I shot a two shot group about 5.5in apart at 500yds.(I also took this awesome picture while shooting today.)
    Attached Files

This might sound dumb but what in the heck do you use that thing for? Is it for when the deer is to close for a rifle but you can't quite stick him with your hunting knife? Have you considered a bayonet charge instead? Seriously though why not just use a full size rifle? Also does this thing jump out of your hand when you shoot it and try to kick you in the face? I feel like it would give you carpal tunnel at a young age.
    Last edited by sutherpride59; 10-15-2015, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sutherpride59 View Post
      This might sound dumb but what in the heck do you use that thing for? Is it for when the deer is to close for a rifle but you can't quite stick him with your hunting knife? Have you considered a bayonet charge instead? Seriously though why not just use a full size rifle? Also does this thing jump out of your hand when you shoot it and try to kick you in the face? I feel like it would give you carpal tunnel at a young age.
      Some folks like rifles, some folks like bows, and others like to use pistols. Don't underestimate the range of these guns. They are good out well over 100 yards with a solid rest and plenty practice (just like any other gun is). It's just another challenge and a different way of hunting.

Comment

I have used my 22-250 with the pistol barrel. its just as accurate as a rifle. and is much harder. doesn't appear to be but I found it more difficult than a rifle. I love shooting my 22-250.

BTW to the OP, I put a 308 rifle barrel on mine from Match Grade Machine and its an awesome shooter.

Comment

Nice gun

Comment

Working...
          X