• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
    Nice! Find that online?

yes sir. Local seller.

Comment

Wife hit a sale today. She called to ask about a buffer and a craftsman creeper but made no mention of this

5 bucks!

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Would this stove count? Or not old enough? 5400A700
          Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435716682.017836.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	147.7 KB
ID:	24388507

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435716718.915485.jpg
Size:	165.6 KB
ID:	24388510

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435716695.806233.jpg
Size:	367.7 KB
ID:	24388508

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435716705.495472.jpg
Size:	370.6 KB
ID:	24388509

Comment

Of course it counts. It's a Coleman.

Comment

What are the top 3 most looked for items by Coleman collectors? (other than the first 3 items made)

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                Wife hit a sale today. She called to ask about a buffer and a craftsman creeper but made no mention of this

5 bucks!
                Super jealous. Does it work?

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                  Super jealous. Does it work?
                  I don't have any fuel other than propane so I haven't tried it yet. It's actually very clean and I see no reason why it shouldn't

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    What are the top 3 most looked for items by Coleman collectors? (other than the first 3 items made)
                    I guess that depends on the collector.

Lanterns, stoves, and ice chest.

Lanterns(single or double mantle), stoves(single, two or three burner), heaters, ice chest, water jugs, stove stands, chef trays, heat drum for single burner stove and so on.

Coleman is into everything it seems like. The International Coleman Collectors Club is based in Richardson, TX.

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
                      I guess that depends on the collector.

Lanterns, stoves, and ice chest.

Lanterns(single or double mantle), stoves(single, two or three burner), heaters, ice chest, water jugs, stove stands, chef trays, heat drum for single burner stove and so on.

Coleman is into everything it seems like. The International Coleman Collectors Club is based in Richardson, TX.
                      Do they have any kind of shows or anything? Would be fun to go look around.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                        Do they have any kind of shows or anything? Would be fun to go look around.
                        Local groups do.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          I don't have any fuel other than propane so I haven't tried it yet. It's actually very clean and I see no reason why it shouldn't
                          Check the font(tank) for rust before fueling it up. Once inspected fire that bad boy up. I have one and it's going to get used once I find a heat drum.

Comment

Dang it Timm. I keep talking myself out of this, but I think your thread finally has worn me down and brought on a strong, nay uncontrollable, hunger for collection of all things Coleman. As if I needed something else to spend money on. Now, on to the search for my precious!!

Comment

This thread has me inspired to pick up an old coleman!

Looking on craigslist now!

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                                Dang it Timm. I keep talking myself out of this, but I think your thread finally has worn me down and brought on a strong, nay uncontrollable, hunger for collection of all things Coleman. As if I needed something else to spend money on. Now, on to the search for my precious!!
                                It's fun to get some old gear and restore it. Mike Smith is to blame. He got me started. I wanted the gear to use and I have some great gear now for the family trips or my solo trips.

Just learn to be patient on prices. Do not over pay or get into a bidding war. Coleman made a lot of this stuff and it's out there.

I got a stove from Jacksonville FL and one from San Angelo. You just have to look all over the place. Hit the garage sales in your area. Pawn shops are work a quick walk through.

Comment

Working...
                                X