Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USPS...Laughable

Just thought this was unreal.

We have a lot of packages that come to our office via USPS and I guess our mail lady does not like pulling into our second entrance to come in and drop them off. The mailbox is out on the main highway and she would just leave the packages laying on the ground, right on the highway. Rain or Shine. After multiple complaints, she suddenly started using our second entrance to bring the packages inside. After about a week, her and her supervisor literally showed up and used a tape measure to see how far she has to walk to drop off the packages inside. It’s literally 20-30 feet. Much closer than most peoples curb to door step. Unbelievable. Just thought I’d share how lazy some people are getting.

BTW, she’s still bringing packages to the door lol!! Guess it didn’t measure out far enough!!
    Last edited by Sleepy; 11-11-2018, 06:10 PM.

wooowwww

Comment

Wow. smh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

neither rain or shine or incompetence or govt laziness...

Comment

I am glad they didn't figuratively show up and and it wasn't figuratively 20-30 feet... .

Our mail lady has a habit of dropping our packages over our neighbors fence across the road. We don't have a fence and them bring the packages over to me saves her the time from driving down our driveway to put them on the porch. I guess we should be thankful she doesn't leave out by the road like your driver did.

Comment

They get paid per minute for each mailbox, at least the rural carrier I know does.

Regular mailbox is like 2 minutes, one of those multi-unit boxes is 1 minute per box.

She's just trying to give herself a raise

Comment

Our mail don't get delivered until around 8 pm.And they are delivering until 11:00- midnight most nights. He told us it's because of Amazon, and now they have to deliver Amazon on Sunday's and holidays also, and asked us not to buy any thing from Amazon.

Comment

Amazon runs the usps now. They literally drop everything to make sure Amazon goes to the front of the line.

Comment

Pricing is getting out of hand too, took in a 3 pound box going from TX to CA and they wanted $18.00, I said are you kidding me took the box and put everything in a med flat rate for $13 and some change.

Comment

They are violating regulations, if they leave packages outside the mailbox. Not saying they don't do it,we are constantly getting bad service, but complaints have helped........a little.

Comment

I ordered a new flyrod a couple years back. Came home to find a cylindrical package sticking 18” out of my mailbox, it just happened to rain that day as well so all our mail was soaked. Lazy government worker didn’t want to get out in the rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                        Just thought this was unreal.

We have a lot of packages that come to our office via USPS and I guess our mail lady does not like pulling into our second entrance to come in and drop them off. The mailbox is out on the main highway and she would just leave the packages laying on the ground, right on the highway. Rain or Shine. After multiple complaints, she suddenly started using our second entrance to bring the packages inside. After about a week, her and her supervisor literally showed up and used a tape measure to see how far she has to walk to drop off the packages inside. It’s literally 20-30 feet. Much closer than most peoples curb to door step. Unbelievable. Just thought I’d share how lazy some people are getting.

BTW, she’s still bringing packages to the door lol!! Guess it didn’t measure out far enough!!
                        We had the same problem. Office girls were hot. I stopped them and said oh heck no bring her a peach ice tea three times a week. Smile and learn her name.
                        It worked - big time - they hug and smile now......

Comment

"I'm from the federal government and I'm here to help." :-)

Comment

USPS is terrible. Tracking shows delivered and package shows up three days later. My gate cam has caught them throwing packages out the window at my gate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

My new bow was held in the truck three days needing a signature but no notice was dropped in the box as required. I waited on him the third day and asked him what the issue was. He said he is on light duty and couldn't come to the door. I asked him why he didn't leave the notice. He was out. I asked why he didn't get some after he discovered he was out the first day. I also that was the third package in a month that was more than one day late that was tracked as out for delivery. He drove off.

Comment

Working...
                              X