No announcement yet.

Motley Hall Briscoe Co Area Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll be in Hall County from next Tuesday through Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
      I’ll be in Hall County from next Tuesday through Sunday.
      Cool deal I will be in Motley from Friday to Sunday the next 3 weekends probably. I will probably get back on here and report what I see.

Comment

Well I was out this weekend. Whitetail seemed to be tucked up in bedding areas or gone but mulies were pretty active.

Comment

Saw a ton a whitetail and mulie activity. Only one legal shooter mulie, and only one good whitetail. We took a couple of mule does to fill the freezer. The rut was on in full blast.

Comment

I will be in motley this weekend. Have I missed the rut? Hoping they are still chasing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by prandel1 View Post
              I will be in motley this weekend. Have I missed the rut? Hoping they are still chasing

They are still chasing

Comment

Saw a ton a whitetail and mulie activity. Only one legal shooter mulie, and only one good whitetail. We took a couple of mule does to fill the freezer. The rut was on in full blast.
                Nice are yall on MLD permits?

Comment

Originally posted by DuramaxDude View Post
                  Nice are yall on MLD permits?
                  Had some landowner tags. We didn’t fill them all last year, and apparently that made TXDPW not too happy. So this year everyone knocked theirs out quickly.

Comment

Had some landowner tags. We didn’t fill them all last year, and apparently that made TXDPW not too happy. So this year everyone knocked theirs out quickly.
                    cool deal

Comment

I was out this past weekend Saturday Sunday and Monday. I figured through the snow and some of the cool weather the deer would move a lot. But pretty much the only thing I saw was mule deer. I saw one white tails spike and across six game cameras I saw two other white tail one watering at night the last morning and one that came in to a feeder that had only mule deer coming to it. Pictures from almost a week prior to Saturday there were some bucks still moving mainly at night but their body condition was pretty bad so they had been rutting very hard. I was able to shoot one but it was a buck I had never seen while hunting or on game camera.

Comment

10 pt but had a kicker that broke off. He was bedded in the shelter built up trees with a bunch of mule deer doe.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Very nice buck! I will be headed to motley this weekend. Hopefully they will be moving

Comment

Originally posted by DuramaxDude View Post
                            10 pt but had a kicker that broke off. He was bedded in the shelter built up trees with a bunch of mule deer doe.
                            Great buck! Put a buddy on a good management buck in Motely 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Awesome job we are headed to Tell tx this weekend been gone for two weeks hopeful we will see some of that stuff

Comment

Great buck, DD!

Comment

Working...
                                X