No announcement yet.

TBH Sam Rayburn Crappie weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well not a good start to the weekend. Just ran over something in the road and blew out my left front and rear tire. Sitting on the side of the road on 59 N waiting for a wrecker. Things can only go up from here.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOOTNSTR8 View Post
      Well not a good start to the weekend. Just ran over something in the road and blew out my left front and rear tire. Sitting on the side of the road on 59 N waiting for a wrecker. Things can only go up from here.
      Ouch!!!

Good luck this weekend!! Like RWC said, I see a lot of freezer bags being filled!!

Comment

Well guys post plenty of pictures we won’t be making it this year! I’m stuck working all weekend! Hopefully we do this next year also! I’m thinking we do T-shirts and a big crappie contest next year.

Comment

That sucks!

Comment

Hope the flat fixing / tire replacing goes smooth and quick.

Rwc

Comment

Running a little behind, forgot to add in the wife factor. Normally takes me an hour 45 minutes to get there. This factor is as much as 10 times The normal rate. My lovely wife’s name is Dorrie,And her nickname is “Dorrie Fish”. We are just now pulling into Jasper

Comment

Just woke up. Loading up, buying supplies. Hope to be there by 2 or 230

Comment

Meet at the picnic area for dinner unless someone finds a better spot. 7ish Great view, breeze, and shade. Top of the map

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                    Filling up and getting ice and then on the way finally!
                    Purty boat!

Comment

Big Sam is: -.92 feet below normal in real time at the moment. Should make for some good catch-n.

Comment

go get 'em!

Comment

Good luck gentlemen (and i use that term very loosely)! This sounds like a trip I will try to make in the coming year!

Drink a lot of fluids (even some water!) and be safe. Post those pics up.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                            Filling up and getting ice and then on the way finally!
                            you should be there by now.....launch that sled!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              you should be there by now.....launch that sled!
                              We got checked in and had to run to the lease. Just got back and about to launch here shortly!

Comment

I've got my zebco 202 and some lures that are illegal in 25 states according to the field and stream advertisement

Comment

Working...
                                X