Infant Immunization yay or nay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infant Immunization yay or nay?

Whats the truth behind child immunization? Some say they cause autism, etc... Are ther folks on here who have done research and decided against immunization?
    I have mixed feelings about all those chemicals injected into my son, knowing most of it is useless and some of it is experimental... only a small % of vaccinations are beneficial, but are paired and mixed with crap we don’t know....
    I want to see what everyone’s feeling about this subject is and what reasearch y’all have done to help steer me the right direction...

Thanks!

I didn't want my kids to get all the diseases that vaccinations prevent, so I had them vaccinated. Neither of them has autism. Neither of them has ever had polio, smallpox, chickenpox, etc... either.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      I didn't want my kids to get all the diseases that vaccinations prevent, so I had them vaccinated. Neither of them has autism. Neither of them has ever had polio, smallpox, chickenpox, etc... either.
      same here

Comment

Comment

Step 1 - find a doctor you trust.
          Step 2 - listen to this doctor.

Comment

How would you feel if he got extremely sick from a preventable disease? Also most daycares require them..........

Comment

my kid had the minimum due to her moms views. I was impartial until....one day im sitting at the chiropractor. Noticed a lady I had seen before walk in with her 8 year old in a stroller. She said he got some vaccine and 2 weeks later was diagnosed with aggressive autism. Was a perfectly normal kid that couldnt walk/talk now, heard her say they had taken out a second mortgage trying to get their son back.

do i think alot are necessary? yes
              do i think theres alot of 'extra' in the medical industry being pushed by the dolla? Abso-freakin-lutely

Comment

Ditto.

Comment

my boys do not get them, my wife did a lot of research, we also eat pretty clean diet has a lot to do with health, feel welcome to pm and ask question

Glad u are at least researching them its funny people will research stuff before they get phone, car, gun, protein feed and such to use but then just give there kids all these shots with out looking in to them because the DR know's best, these kids the most important thing and people do not research them

Comment

Vaccinations for all 3 of mine, we never experienced any side effects.

Comment

The anti-vaxx movement's logic can be refuted by a rudimentary understanding of physical chemistry. Vaccinate the kids! The "Dr", who started the whole movement, if memory serves correct, was "disavowed" (correct term?). Andrew Wakefield's initial experiment that led to the whole Autism/Vaccination correlation was full of procedural errors and undisclosed financial interests. It was completely discredited by the scientific community and he was found guilty of fraud.

"I dont need to vaccinate my kids. Measles/Polio are virtually nonexistent."

"... Because of vaccinations!"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3136032/

https://www.publichealth.org/public-...yths-debunked/

Also, Don't let long, complicated words scare you. All-natural, 100% organic items have them too. Even apples...
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by BlackHogDown; 05-01-2018, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Hold the mother-lovin phone.... Ali is asking about infant vaccines, has the “Persian Prince” procreated???

Oh & this^^^^

Comment

This ^^^^^^^

+ I was vaccinated.
                          + with today's liberal agenda and the borders getting overloaded with third world people. Now more than ever I'd say vaccinations are as important as they have ever been. This liberal leave the borders open will catch up one day and we will all pay. Our political system just doesn't seem to be going in the right direction to prevent problems from the mass flood of immigration with illegal immigration far out numbering legal immigration like my grand parents did.

Comment

Don't be one of those people.
                            Get the shots but you can space them out also.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X