Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    They brought the juice!
    Where can one find this, juice? G14 classified?

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      Haha - I will be leaving early from work for a 1:50 performance
      How was yalls juice level? Brought?

Comment

The juice got them another NCA jacket...WE Majors

Shes the way excited one on the bottom row..lol
        Last edited by systemnt; 02-25-2018, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Back to baseball...lol..
          Its coming a flood here...guessing games got cancelled around town.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
            Where can one find this, juice? G14 classified?

Congrats
            Dude i have no idea..lol.. if my wife wasnt texting me times to watch and what hall they are in.. id be lost...

Comment

We have a friend that used to laugh at us and all the sports we do, her daughter got into cheer about a year ago or so and now they are at something seems like every weekend. They are in Dallas right now for something.

Both the boys are playing next weekend, the Triple Crown season opener, fields are stacked, should be a good weekend. I will most likely miss all the baseball games on Saturday due to having to coach my basketball team, who has a doubleheader at 10 and 3, horrible scheduling lol. Worst part is my son is my best player, and him and my other ball handler will be at baseball . Glad this is the last weekend of basketball.

Comment

Well we played our pool games Friday and got whooped. Went back today for our bracket games they moved from BBUSA to Premier in Tomball. 8am game started 30 minutes late and we got a half inning in before our first delay. Hadn’t started back by 10:45 and the other team was done as were we. Packed up and drove the hour and a half to Lake Jackson. We were unprepared to say the least for the cooler weather lol it was 75 when we left and 55 and raining in Tomball. Wish we could of finished the game but after basically 3 hours everyone was pretty much done.
                Last edited by DKirk; 02-25-2018, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DKirk View Post
                  Well we played our pool games Friday and got whooped. Went back today for our bracket games they moved from BBUSA to Premier in Tomball. 8am game started 30 minutes late and we got a half inning in before our first delay. Hadn’t started back by 10:45 and the other team was done as were we. Packed up and drove the hour and a half to Lake Jackson.
                  Man that sucks. Hopefully everyone can get their fix next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                    Man that sucks. Hopefully everyone can get their fix next weekend.
                    Yea looks like our bracket got rained out completely and the one at BBUSA rained out about 5:30.

Comment

Originally posted by DKirk View Post
                      Yea looks like our bracket got rained out completely and the one at BBUSA rained out about 5:30.
                      That sucks... larson doesnt like to give refunds..so he'd make yawait out niagra falls before callin it..

Comment

Looks like we play Friday night. Good and bad for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That sucks... larson doesnt like to give refunds..so he'd make yawait out niagra falls before callin it..
                          Before we started one of the coaches asked about a rainout and someone said “not unless there’s a tornado on your field” lol. I don’t know if we will get a refund or not. We played a third of the first half of one inning. Finally left at 10:45ish and they officially canceled about 10 minutes later.
                          Anyone have experience with rainouts and refunds?

Comment

Problem with that policy is the last lines in each section....
                            Larson is the director...and hes not a easy person to deal with.
                            Last edited by systemnt; 02-25-2018, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Apparently they like to force a couple games and then just transfer your entry into another tournament they are holding.

We didnt have the right juice on Friday. We are just a prep team though, and only went for one day. Placed 4/12. Not terrible, but I have no idea how they differentiate. They were a point away from 1st. My oldest didnt drop my youngest, and all tumbling passes were hit, so I gotta be happy.

Comment

http://www.txusssabaseball.com/pages...eRainOutPolicy

Problem with that policy is the last lines in each section....
                                Larson is the director...and hes not a easy person to deal with.
                                No he is not!!!!

But hey people keep giving him money and will come regardless. He isn't worried about it as USSSA ain't going nowhere

They should at least give $75-100 back

Comment

Working...
                                X