Anyone Use King's Camo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Use King's Camo?

Has anyone ever worn King's Camo? I'm wondering about the quality of their clothing.

Kings camouflage clothing and performance hunting gear is designed by hunters, for hunters. Get high-quality gear designed for when, where, and how you hunt.

Stuff I've used is good quality

Comment

Yea i like it, and it is really good quality for the price. I can't justify the KUIU or Sitka type gear at this time.

Comment

We use their stuff, mixed in with Sitka and Kuiu. When I'm hunting sage, it's worth it's weight in gold! It's good quality stuff and very underrated amongst the big boy companies.

Comment

Good quality stuff especially for price. Wore their rain gear when going out during hurricane Harvey and had no problems staying dry.

Comment

I like their desert shadow pattern. The fit of the premium camo like King's, Sitka, Kuiu, etc. is just head and shoulders above the stuff you can buy at Academy.

Comment

Good stuff I use it

Comment

Originally posted by Redbeard31 View Post
                I like their desert shadow pattern. The fit of the premium camo like King's, Sitka, Kuiu, etc. is just head and shoulders above the stuff you can buy at Academy.
                Same. I have the Desert Shadow and have had no issues/concerns. Good quality.

Comment

They have a sale going on on their website. I have never used them but I will be soon. I ordered quite a few items yesterday.

Comment

Wearing some right now in Kansas

Comment

Just perusing the website. Looks pretty good, but I am finding the sizing to be a little odd. Seems to be the main thing the reviews ding them on too.

Y'all have any issues with the sizing?

Comment

Originally posted by kry226 View Post
                        Just perusing the website. Looks pretty good, but I am finding the sizing to be a little odd. Seems to be the main thing the reviews ding them on too.

Y'all have any issues with the sizing?
                        I wear large in sitka and kuiu.....some of their medium stuff fits me the same. Mostly the rain gear and a few mid layer stuff. For the most part though, the sizing is dead on.

Comment

Good stuff. That's all that I wear. Their sizes usually run small, or that's my experience anyway.

Comment

I like their products and have not had any issues at all. Their sizes run a little small.

Axe006

Comment

I used to have a pair of their pants I picked up at their factory. Was a great set until I lost em!

Comment

Working...
                              X