Krivoman soaking wet inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got in the blind this morning to find the floor carpeting and walls soaking wet. Windows, and door were all closed, and looks like the vent was closed too. Hunting near nacogdoches. What are your thoughts? Could it all be from condensation since the vent was closed?. Looks like a **** water hose was sprayed in here.

I would bet condensation. It dealt like the humidity was 100% walking in this morning...I don’t know how it wasn’t raining!

Comment

Got any "friends" hunting with you? could be condensation, but if it is as wet as you say I would doubt it.

Comment

Leave the vent open when not hunting the Blind and close it when you get in. I never have this problem and this is how I do it.

Comment

Not that I know of. The chairs are pretty dry, but I had left the vent open and somebody must've closed it. First time I've seen it like this. I'll make sure it stays open. Thanks as always for the recommendations!

Comment

It’s condensation, leave the vent open from now on, it won’t happen if you allow some air flow between outside and inside.

Comment

My Krivo had some water in it, but I think it came in a window. Yes, there is a small vent on the top.
              So installed three screened soffit vents on the outside of the floor covering some small holes drilled in the treated plywood floor.
              You can cover with interior carpet when you want.
              Last edited by Big pig; 11-05-2017, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Yep condensation. It will do it when it’s really cold and you light a heater in there too. I’ve considered buying some of that really flexible closed cell foam insulation to line the inside of my Maverick blind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Crap. Bet this means my new Krivo is having its own weather event inside it. My boy closed the vent yesterday and didn't open when we left.

I'll be interested to see what it looks like later today.

Comment

It was probably just condensation since we had that cold weather and then the hot and humid weather right after. Those are perfect conditions for heavy condensation in a plastic blind. Like others have said, make sure you always keep the vent open when your not there.

Comment

Very important on all Polly blinds to vent. Not just the heat, but for condensation. Outside heat causes sweating. You can get in a vented blind at the shop and it is dry and a none vented blind and it will have moisture on the walls..

Comment

Just condensation. It happens in weather like this. I just moved one of mine this to a new location fit my son. Love the Krivoman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Aside from puddles, which will go away, awesome blond, Mitch! Thanks again!

Comment

Unless you set up on top of a sprinkler head, what else could it be but condensation?

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
                              My Krivo had some water in it, but I think it came in a window. Yes, there is a small vent on the top.
                              So installed three screened soffit vents on the outside of the floor covering some small holes drilled in the treated plywood floor.
                              You can cover with interior carpet when you want.
                              That is exactly what I did with mine down to the pieces of carpet over the floor vents!!
                              Originally posted by 325to1195 View Post
                              Aside from puddles, which will go away, awesome blond, Mitch! Thanks again!
                              Mitch is bald, not blond...lmao

Comment

Working...
                              X