Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Field and Stream are proud of their Sitka Gear....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Field and Stream are proud of their Sitka Gear....

I had a 20% coupon for Field and Stream, so I thought I might use it on a Sitka Gear jacket, which never goes on sale. I went over there, checked the price, and it seemed kind of high. So, I pulled up Sitka's website on my phone, and F&S price was $30 over suggested retail. I've gotten some pretty good deals on ammo there, but it appears that they play games by pricing most things high then offering coupons and sales that just get them down to suggested retail. I think I'll stick with Academy and online shopping.

check camofire for sitka. they have some one there almost every day

Comment

Sierra Trading has a few different jackets on sale, depending on which one you're looking for.

Comment

They will price match competitors at the Cedar Park store, see if they will at yours. What I usually do is find the cheapest price around and get them to match it (I do the same at Academy as well plus they 'll beat it by 5%)
        Also, they always print out a $10 off $50 offer on their receipts if you complete a survey so I'll take the survey and use that on top of the price match for $10 additional savings.
        Last edited by BigJimmyRustler; 10-03-2017, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X