Polk Co thieves busted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polk Co thieves busted!

Pulled into my lease tonight only to find my trailer gone! Called the Polk county sheriff and it turns out that the methheads who stole my trailer had gotten pulled over just as they pulled out of my lease. (Tail lights not working). As I hadn't registered my trailer, cops didn't know who was the owner but luckily I had the title and bill of sale from a TBHer I purchased it from. Felony charges coming! Sucky thing that almost happened is this happened a few weeks ago after my last hunt ant they were going to release the trailer back to the thief since they couldn't establish ownership before I showed up... On top of it all, I've nailed two hogs tonight so a good day overall! Thanks Polk co sheriff!

Not only is this cool to hear... being a property owner in Polk County, I also just got to use what appears to be a new like button on messages? Cool.

Comment

Seems there have been a lot of thefts recently and the sheriff thinks these were the guys responsible...

Comment

Polk Co thieves busted!

We are looking at getting a bigger piece of land and my wife's family is in Polk so she wants to buy east of 45. I was just telling her no way earlier and citing how many theft and crazy neighbor stories I see on here and boom. Here's another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Grimas View Post
          Seems there have been a lot of thefts recently and the sheriff thinks these were the guys responsible...
          It's a big county .... where abouts did this go down?

Comment

Sometimes you just have to get lucky !

Comment

Southern part off 146 near Schaub City...

Comment

Sounds like a great story so far.

Comment

Like I said, it's a big county!! That's far from my place. I have a totally different group of methies up here! Actually, we have been lucky so far in East Tx and Polk County for the most part. It's Houston where all my stuff gets swiped.

Comment

I know where that's at. I turn at 943 to go back to my dads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm right down the road from you in ace.

Comment

When you have a billboard on 59 that says "Don't Meth With Me" you know some issues with thievery will arise. Good deal on them getting caught.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                          When you have a billboard on 59 that says "Don't Meth With Me" you know some issues with thievery will arise. Good deal on them getting caught.
                          Not even once.....

Comment

Glad they caught 'em!

On a funny note...my camper flooded. The insurance company sent a truck to haul it away to the salvage/auction yard. Two different neighbors called me about it from Centerville.

Comment

Glad to hear a positive thievery thread.
                              Whack their pp's.

Comment

Working...
                              X