No announcement yet.

Another DIY blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Iron What guage were those that you found on Ebay? I have used that material in the past and really like it.

Comment

Not sure of the gauge but they carry it in multiple colors at a few DFW area plastic supply houses.. They were $7-$8 a sheet last year.

Regal Plastics and Allied are two I can think of..

Comment

Looking good man! Very nice plans!

Comment

Here is the blind after a $20 paint job that took about a hour.

Comment

Awesome blind....like your idea!

Comment

Cool, I really like it now with the paint job. Good idea with the window being a part of the tree.

Comment

Very nice blind. I'm mulling over ideas and found a few here to "borrow". Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Now that is a cool blind!!! Like the way you did the top notch paint job!!!

Comment

thats a sweet set up

Comment

Awesome paint job. What is the window height. I'm sure you knew what you were doing, it just looks a little low to me. I think I built mine at 31" to the bottom, but I can't remember.

Comment

Kind of looks like the lab thinks he is getting a new dog house. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by big_smith View Post
                          Awesome paint job. What is the window height. I'm sure you knew what you were doing, it just looks a little low to me. I think I built mine at 31" to the bottom, but I can't remember.
                          Not sure of the height as it is now in the field but before I cut the hole I drew my bow back and marked it. If I remember right the hole is 20 inches tall by 12 inches wide.

Comment

Originally posted by Flint knapper View Post
                            Kind of looks like the lab thinks he is getting a new dog house. LOL
                            Nah, he's already got the whole house for his dog house.lol

Comment

Hightech, tell me more about the plastic sheet. Is it corregated or solid? What is the typical thickness. This would be great for the remote blind building project i have planned.

Comment

Excellent Job...for the heat why not put one of those vent they put on top of camper-trailers

Comment

Working...
                                X