• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it!

Comment

Great Work.

Comment

That's a great looking rig. Like everyone else, limbs and pinstripes?

Comment

Super looking and from what I am hearing the fuel mileage on those trucks are better than a lot of gas and diesel rigs on the road today. I would gladly take the fuel bill for that truck.

Comment

Good Lookin Rig.

Sent From My EVO Using Tapatalk.

Comment

Now that's cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                Super looking and from what I am hearing the fuel mileage on those trucks are better than a lot of gas and diesel rigs on the road today. I would gladly take the fuel bill for that truck.
                Im getting 18 - 19 on the highway empty if I drive 65ish. It drops back down to about 16 when I keep my foot in it. Around town I get about 13.

Pulling is a different story. Pulling a 42' 5th wheel toy hauler and a jeep behind that I get 8-10.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
                  Im getting 18 - 19 on the highway empty if I drive 65ish. It drops back down to about 16 when I keep my foot in it. Around town I get about 13.

Pulling is a different story. Pulling a 42' 5th wheel toy hauler and a jeep behind that I get 8-10.
                  not bad, do you have a leveling kit?

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                    How does the wrap material hold up to redneck pinstripes? Does it show the scratches, and are there problems with the limbs tearing it?

I love my truck being blacked out, but I have to do something about the limb scratches
                    x2

Comment

Dang that is a dang nice pickup. That is awesome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer View Post
                        not bad, do you have a leveling kit?
                        Yeah. Just a 2.5" up front. Put air bags in back.

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                          How does the wrap material hold up to redneck pinstripes? Does it show the scratches, and are there problems with the limbs tearing it?

I love my truck being blacked out, but I have to do something about the limb scratches
                          Wraps will scratch if you don't take care of them. I wouldn't run my truck thru thick brush and tree limbs. If you brush up against lighter brush or limbs you could possibly see some very light scratches but you will have that with vehicle clearcoat as well. Hope that helps.

If you have any more questions feel free to call us at 817-306-1933 or email at info@xtremesignshop.com

Comment

I'm not a fan of matte paint (in this case wrap) or of black wheels, but that truck looks awesome!

Can you zebra stripe my white '02 superduty?

Comment

Any legal issues with smoking the marker/headlights?

Comment

Originally posted by Henry View Post
                                Any legal issues with smoking the marker/headlights?
                                Using an aftermarket light assembly that is DOT approved.

Comment

Working...
                                X