Winch advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winch advice

Hi everyone, I need some technical advise. I bought a 2017 Polaris Ranger 570 Full Size. It came with the stock bumper. Does anyone know of a winch that will fit the stock bumper? Not looking to buy another bumper, just want to add an aftermarket winch. Im looking at a 3500lb Superwinch but will get whatever will fit the stock bumper. Not wanting to get the Polaris winch. Any advise will be appreciated. Thanks

Following. Few YouTube videos made the different winch plates to be hit or miss.

Comment

Will need a mounting plate. Several additions or upgrades can be made upon ordering. Customer service is great and will help with ordering process if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

red headed wenches....nevermind I just saw it was WINCHES>

Comment

Not sure if it fits but harbor freight winches are very very good

Comment

There is a mounting adapter that you can buy, I believe you take off the stock bumper and mount it to the frame behind where the stock bumper goes and then put the stock bumper back on. Amazon sells them for about $50. I have been wanting to put a winch on mine but just haven't pulled the trigger.

Think it's made by KFI
            Last edited by BBReezen; 11-04-2017, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxbowman View Post
              Not sure if it fits but harbor freight winches are very very good
              Are they really

Comment

Awesome response guys. Ill start making some calls monday and give an updare. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by txtradesman View Post
                  Are they really

Yes, I have been very pleased with my Badlands winches. I have the 3500# on my ATV, 9K# on a hitch mount, and a 12K on the Samurai. They might be a little slower than a top-end winch, but they have been very dependable. The wireless remote works well.

Comment

Search the YouTube videos for mounting plates. Several different manufacturers, look at several. Also protect the radiator from the cable/rope in event it gets stacked up.

Comment

I would have a welding shop mount hitch receiver tubes front and rear. Mount the winch on tube that you can slide in either the front or rear tube. That is the way every one has wanted me to build them for theirs.

Comment

Working...
                      X