This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
    There is still time to make things right with the Lord and turn your dad in if he is still with us. It's up to the GW whether they prosecute or not. It's the Law of the land. If my dad robbed a bank when I was a kid I'd have a hard time not letting a LEO know about it.
    Dude, I don't know if you're serious or not, but lighten up. Wow.

Comment

There is still time to make things right with the Lord and turn your dad in if he is still with us. It's up to the GW whether they prosecute or not. It's the Law of the land. If my dad robbed a bank when I was a kid I'd have a hard time not letting a LEO know about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        Quite the contrary. As a Christian, I FULLY recognize the fallibility of man... even of a strong Christian man and brother, like Travis, that has repeatedly been a mentor, brother and advocate to so many when they've been at their lowest. I suspect that is why so many will continue to offer love an support for Travis, no matter the outcome of this situation. I don't know the specifics. I can say, with certainty, that there are a lot of folks here that will continue to lift Travis up in prayer and love him through this hardship.

Speculate, if you will, but let's try to keep the intentional misinformation, and even sarcasm, off this discussion.
        Very well put. Thank you.

Comment

There is still time to make things right with the Lord and turn your dad in if he is still with us.
          I literally laughed out loud when I read this. Shirley you can't be serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post
            Laughed out loud and laughed so hard i started crying here. I tried to read it to wife, but couldn't get the words out, i was laughing so hard. I repeat: Wow.

Comment

Who is Shirley?

Comment

4th post ever and he comes out swinging!!

Comment

"And don't call me Shirley"

Comment

Originally posted by RodinaRanč View Post
                    Yah...he looks absolutely crushed/devastated in the ldp's....but hey that was after his prayer request wasn't it?
                    The more you post, the more you reveal.
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Holy hell!!

This is better than CSI!

Comment

This is like the dreaded Mother In Law that came to visit and 6 months later is still here.
                        Last edited by bulltx50; 10-24-2017, 08:12 PM. Reason: wrong word

Comment

Originally posted by oldblackmax View Post
                          All you people crack me up
                          What do you mean, "you people?"

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                            What do you mean, "you people?"
                            Redneck hillbillies.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Redneck hillbillies.

Shots fired

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm really sorry Michael you are having to deal with this internet stupidity...how one deer can make so many grown men go full blown jack-wagon & so hell bent on sharing their perceived biased certainty of unknown facts is fascinating & frustrating.

You sir have miles of ability to put up with such nonsense...I would be nuking every thread until the final results reveal themselves. Yeah, I got questions but to make determinations & cast stones??

Comment

Working...
                                X