• Show
Clear All

RUN DUDE! Seriously, amigo. Jump ship.

Comment

Run now

Comment

Women and Their Quirks

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        Well she probably saw that one movie and got suspicious.

[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beat me to it. Was thinking maybe they liked to hang out in the broke back mountain range.

Last edited by MBV77; 05-08-2019, 08:09 PM.

Comment

I’m scared she’s going to leave.... I really don’t want all the plants to die

Comment

Glad the good puppy dog is okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
              Your EX-GF now right?
              +1000

Life is too short for that mess. It'll only get worse

Comment

Most of the women just create fake TBH accounts to keep track of them. This is a little more then that. Good luck.

Comment

Make like Forest Gump and run. Either that are you need to introduce her to the pimp hand.

Comment

Have to agree that it’s not likely to get better if you don’t do something about it. I can understand her flipping out if she knew about the dog situation and thought it might have died or something. Women can be extremely reactive, hopefully they come to their senses quickly.

My girlfriend was on the crazy side when we were long distance. Most of it was based on her worrying I might be dead if I didn’t answer my phone all day, to be fair I’ve been to the hospital a few times.

As far as the insecurity stuff goes, I did tell her I wouldn’t cheat on her, if I didn’t want to be with her anymore I’d just cut her loose, but I was never going to have the “find my friends” crap on my phone that lets them track you and all that.

We’ve been happily married awhile now and it’s all been good, but I did screw myself during the long distance phase (not just making a joke.) Steven Rinella from Meat Eater said don’t ever change who you are to date a girl, because they won’t let you go back to being yourself once you get married (referring to spending a bunch of time off grid out in the woods).

I did what I wanted while we were dating, but from not being around her she didn’t necessarily realize it and we had a few issues early on. Now it’s understood that “turkey season opens next weekend” means “I’ll be hunting”, and she even did better than I expected when I took a 10day backcountry elk trip last year.

Comment

There are always two sides to every story. Personally I would like to hear her side and then come up with a judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
                        There are always two sides to every story. Personally I would like to hear her side and then come up with a judgement.

Well if you can get her to call you back or answer your call you could ask her. At this point no one can talk to her I guess

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
                          Maybe some other dude or dudes broke her trust, and you are getting the shaft because of them , me I would hit it and quit it , if she wants to keep it up or she has other issues

Comment

Women and Their Quirks

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                            Maybe some other dude or dudes broke her trust, and you are getting the shaft because of them , me I would hit it and quit it , if she wants to keep it up or she has other issues

It’s a dad issue. He’s a dirt bag. So she thinks all guys are I guess. Her mom is as good as gold luckily. And 2 1/2 years invested. Not trying to hit it and quit it.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                              soooo basically confirm that guys are pos....

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                                It’s a dad issue. He’s a dirt bag. So she thinks all guys are I guess. Her mom is as good as gold luckily. And 2 1/2 years invested. Not trying to hit it and quit it.
                                Cool , nobody ever said every day would be easy, if you got more easy days then hard

Comment

Working...
                                X