X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

excellent start for the Home team

nervous since both teams are mirror images

the Nevada QB was named Mr Football in CA several years ago as this cat has serious game

would love to see #15 McGuire rush for 200 yds as this kid has SEC talent yet ULL was his only offer

Comment

Bowl Season has begun!

Comment

Quick drive for seven turned the two series suspension into one series for No. 53. ULL marching toward 14 now.

Comment

It's good!

Comment

What are the other games today? Just realized my ULL pick was for 3pts. not 37. Have to go redo the whole sheet.

Comment

Originally posted by 15ncs View Post
              What are the other games today? Just realized my ULL pick was for 3pts. not 37. Have to go redo the whole sheet.

I chickened out and picked ULL for 15 pts

I have tOSU for 37 pts

Comment

I have ULL at 25 points.

Comment

Bad hyperextension.

Comment

ULL for 30

Comment

the ULL punter is from Australia , not sure how and where we found him

3 yrs ago this kid didn't know how to put on shoulder pads, never kicked a football before, and had no clue about the rules of the game

pretty nice success story as he should get an offer to try out for an NFL team

Comment

Meh, I took Nevada for 14.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post

3 yrs ago this kid didn't know how to put on shoulder pads, never kicked a football before, and had no clue about the rules of the game

guess I'll eat my words , horribly shanked punt

Comment

Comment

I chickened out and picked ULL for 15 pts

I have tOSU for 37 pts
                              Hate the worldwide leader. Put BAMA in the top two spots and ULL in third like I always do...turned out to be third from the bottom in points.
                              Defense has to step up.

Urban is going to remember why he left the SEC. Why would you be pulling for a team from Ohio?

Comment

guess I'll eat my words , horribly shanked punt
                                Good thing he has a defense behind him. Learned how to put on the pads and cleats but forgot about kicking the ball.

Nice stand by ULL

Comment

Working...
                                X