October mountain products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October mountain products

Anyone heard of these or have thoughts? A friend asked about them today and I'd never heard of them.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see a lot of their bows on eBay but don't know anything about them firsthand.

Comment

Similar to Samick maybe even made by them

Comment

i havent fooled with there bows but most of their products are junk, i banned them from my shop when had my bowshop

Comment

Most of that "junk" is worth the money. But considering that there isn't much money involved that leaves a lot of room for improvement. Once someone has owned a quality bow they tend to lose interest in the bargain imports. I don't know anything at all about this brand but would suggest that your friend stay with something like the Sage. It is a well known brand and holds value quite well. Some of the lessor known brands are basically throw aways when considering resale value.

Comment

Flawed designs, crap shooters , I had a omp longbow and recurve a couple years ago and they both were below mediocre products

Comment

Yeah, I have heard of OMP, have held a few, and shot one. Pretty much one of the those "store brands" or whatever you want to call an average to below average mass produced bow. They are big, heavy, and tend to have quality issues. You tend to find them at bow shops that are 99% Compound but have a recurve or two just in case. Some folks will throw Samicks into that category and there are merits both for and against that argument. Either way, for the price, I'd stick with a Samick and not mess around with them. Just my opinion though.

Comment

Working...
              X