Cannon 70D Where to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannon 70D Where to buy?

My wife used her mothers camera for a couple of weekends down at the lease and loved it. She has been talking about wanting one ever since.

Anyone know a place to get one in San Antonio?

My wife is a photog addict and gets all her stuff online from B&H photo. Customer service is second to none.

Comment

Camera Exchange ...... They have new and used.

Comment

Bought mine off of Amazon. I've never had any issues ordering my photography equipment through them

Comment

Got mine at Best Buy. They will price match Amazon and B&H. Keep that in mind for accessories as well.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJake View Post
            Got mine at Best Buy. They will price match Amazon and B&H. Keep that in mind for accessories as well.

This is what I was hoping for. I like walking in somewhere and walking out with what I wanted. I'm not so handy with online shopping.

What is Camera Exchange?

Comment

Go to QVC and do the 6 payment plan. It will get here before Christmas and you don't have to pay over a $1000 at one time.

Canon EOS 70D DSLR Camera w/ 18-135mm Lens, 32GB SD Card, Bag, & Accs - E226867

E226867

Receive Before 12/25
              Canon EOS 70D DSLR Camera w/ 18-135mm Lens, 32GB SD Card, Bag, & Accs

Sale Price Expires on 1/2/16 at 11:59 PM PT

QVC Price: $1,450.00

Sale Price: $1,199.00

Available for 6 Easy Payments

4.9 of 5 Stars (15 reviews)

Select to Compare

Comment

I bought my brand new 70D body only a few months ago for around $800. If you need a kit though, then definitely go that route. I'm seeing kits on amazon for around $1200. Definitely do a lot of price checking and see if best buy will price match. I like touching what I'm about to buy as well

Comment

I went to precision camera in Austin. They were nice and knowledgeable.
                  Precision Camera & Video is your go-to camera store in Texas. We have a 40 year tradition of integrity and personal service, and a knowledgable staff that is passionate about photography and education.

I have the 18-135 for it and it takes great pictures. Also purchased the tamron 150-600 and it has turned out to be one the most important item I take to the blind when scouting. Nice addition if your taking it to the lease or like taking pictures from the blind

Comment

Cannon 70D Where to buy?

Camera Exchange hooked me up pretty solid. Thank y'all for the help

Comment

Working...
                    X