Guadalupe River SP this week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guadalupe River SP this week.

How many green screeners are going? There are two hunts and I am on the second.

Good luck I took my nephew their two years ago on a youth hunt. He got a 6 pt and a doe..one lucky boy shot a real nice aoudad....should see lots of deer..

Comment

Any luck?I got drawn standby hunted Wednesday thru Friday saw lots of deer no does all bucks from spikes to 7 pointer ended taking 7 pointer and a spike.

Comment

Originally posted by Slingingsticks View Post
        Any luck?I got drawn standby hunted Wednesday thru Friday saw lots of deer no does all bucks from spikes to 7 pointer ended taking 7 pointer and a spike.
        Interesting. I called out there back in Nov and asked if they were taking standbys and they said no.

Any report from OP?

Comment

sorry, just saw this. there were four standby spots for the hunt I was on and I took an axis buck.

Comment

I am going this week on a doe and spike hunt. we are the second of two groups. hopefully there will be a few left. One doe or spike would make it worth the trip for me. Were many exotics seen?

Comment

Originally posted by Txfire409 View Post
              sorry, just saw this. there were four standby spots for the hunt I was on and I took an axis buck.
              No pics....never happened.

Comment

Anybody else with any info?

Comment

Working...
                X