Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone heard from Tim Scott (SAVAGE BOWS) in a while?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone heard from Tim Scott (SAVAGE BOWS) in a while?

Just checking to see if anyone's heard from Tim in a while? I know he was going through a good bit of physical therapy from his injuries he received while on his last tour of duty, so I'm hoping he's ok. I know he was faced with a lot of challenges, and potentially moving, but that's been quite a while. I hope he and his family are well.

No help on the contact but prayers up for the warrior.

Comment

I have thought of Tim often, I hope all is well.

Comment

Brother Ron how are you? Yeah, gave up on physical therapy, just learning to live with pain hahaha. Been busy with the military and keeping up with two growing kids. Haven't built a bow in several years and it's been a few since I've even shot one. Spent all last weekend in the shop cleaning up and knocking all the dust off of everything. I promised myself I wouldn't build bows again until I retire in 5 more years, but I'm seriously considering building on a smaller scale until then. Of course it will take me a several months of prep for retooling, redesign, and trial and error. Hoping to be in a position to start again by the end of 2017. The first one I build will be for you.

Comment

Good to hear from you

Comment

Wow, haven't been on in a while, but what a great post to read. So glad you're doing well Tim. Keep up the family stuff, it's always more important. Continued prayers coming your way sir.

Comment

Working...
            X