• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lonestar_HOYT View Post
    Completely agree.
    I watch Ted Nugent on mute.

Comment

Thumper for the win!!!

Comment

64 days till BOW season,FOOT WHAT? College is interesting, the pros Suck!

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
          I can’t wait for NFL to start!
          Me either.. The sooner it starts, the sooner it's over..
          It's a shame that garbage is even televised anymore.. Patriotism is dead..

Comment

I was wondering why it was all over the news last night. I just figured they had nothing else to talk about than those idiots.

Comment

College ball for me

Comment

The last few years have been less and less watching. And long before the kneeling thing. Too many are just a bunch of thugs that can run fast...

I do like the "dancing monkeys" thing above!! lmao

Also, why protest the flag/police/treatment of minorities all the while taking illegal drugs and brutalizing women?? If they wouldn't drive around drunk/stoned and beat their wives/girlfriends, they probably wouldn't have much interaction with 5-0. Just sayin...

Comment

Yup, WCB. Only people who have a problem with LE are those doing something they shouldn't be.

In what other country can a guy with a 5th grade reading level become a millionaire by playing a game. But they're oppressed?

Actual conversation with a black co worker...

"You just can't understand, Tim. You haven't witnessed the injustices black men go through every day. Even professional sports have racist tendencies." (Whatever that means)

"Look at the numbers in the NFL/NBA. There is a hugely disproportionate number of blacks over any other race. If anything, white guys are the ones that are 'oppressed'"

"Nah, don't give me that bruh! The white guys had just the same opportunities to get there as the black guys did."

Lol "Say that one more time... But more slowly."

Comment

Too bad the NFL couldn't grow some nutz and put a stop to this.

Amazing that an employer can't set rules for its employees.

Comment

I was never a fan so I don't care one way are another. little league school ball collage pros just never cared to watch it.

Comment

Level of player effort after College football once signed to NFL contract = 55%
                        Level of enthusiasm to watch a severely watered down version of a once great physical sport = 0%
                        Level of give-a-**** if the NFL implodes and all the players are forced to get real jobs? None.
                        **** the over paid prima donnas.

Comment

I now watch water valet and curling.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                            The last few years have been less and less watching. And long before the kneeling thing. Too many are just a bunch of thugs that can run fast...

I do like the "dancing monkeys" thing above!! lmao

Also, why protest the flag/police/treatment of minorities all the while taking illegal drugs and brutalizing women?? If they wouldn't drive around drunk/stoned and beat their wives/girlfriends, they probably wouldn't have much interaction with 5-0. Just sayin...
                            Same here, used to be on the couch watching every Sunday but find myself watching less each year. The whole anthem thing is just more drama added to the pot. Too much criminal activity in the league now. With a paycheck to get out of almost any thing they get into. Seems like athletic talent/ability is the only thing that matters when signing an nfl contract these days morals and character are a thing of the past. Highest crime rate by far in all professional sports. Believe they run the league into the ground on their own with or with out the anthem controversy in the not so distant future.
                            Last edited by Jcjohnson; 07-26-2018, 06:56 AM.

Comment

This
                              Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                              Same here, used to be on the couch watching every Sunday but find myself watching less each year. The whole anthem thing is just more drama added to the pot. Too much criminal activity in the league now. With a paycheck to get out of almost any thing they get into. Seems like athletic talent/ability is the only thing that matters when signing an nfl contract these days morals and character are a thing of the past. Highest crime rate by far in all professional sports. Believe they run the league into the ground on their own with or with out the anthem controversy in the not so distant future.

Comment

Still here.
                                Baseball season, then college football.
                                And almost hunting season.

BP

Comment

Working...
                                X