Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening to whenever. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2018 march madness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    Not sure what the video has to do with it?
    WDE!!!
    Link was supposed to be Bruce Pearl’s journey to becoming a coach and accepting the Auburn job. Link doesn’t work?

Virginia...hard to believe that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark View Post
      Link was supposed to be Bruce Pearl’s journey to becoming a coach and accepting the Auburn job. Link doesn’t work?

Virginia...hard to believe that happened.
      That is the video that showed, pretty good actually. Ended up looking at two more after that one. Did he get axed or something?

Comment

What time does Texas play again?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Of course I had UVA losing.......in the semis. Lol.

Shaka Smart sucks. I couldn't believe what I was watching......AGAIN.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          His timeout management was horrible.

Comment

sweet! tt off to the 16 !

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              Not surprising. There is no documented history of anyone ever filling out a perfect bracket. I think I read that last year, in the millions in ESPNs bracket contest, only 18 even picked a perfect Sweet 16.

Warren Buffett used to offer ONE BILLION dollars for anyone that picked out a perfect bracket. He never had to pay. The number or perfect brackets will continue to drop.... eventually to zero.
              Well Im not sure what you mean by documented? Ive done it 3 times. And dont try telling me you did it 4 times you 1 upper.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                sweet! tt off to the 16 !
                That was a great game and glad TT come out on top.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Well Im not sure what you mean by documented? Ive done it 3 times. And dont try telling me you did it 4 times you 1 upper.
                  No. I'm not allowed to pick brackets after my time spent working for the NCAA as Interim President.

Wait......this is the wrong thread for that.

Comment

Wait......this is the wrong thread for that.
                    There never a wrong thread for that, at least not in the off season

Comment

Let's go u of H. I have them beating Michigan but losing in the sweet 16. That will help my bracket if they win. Go coogs

Comment

Betting is over for me. Won 6/9 bets here in Vegas. Lots of fun!!!

Comment

Tough loss for UofH. Buzzer beater gets them. Didn't anyone watch Duke v. Kentucky when Laettner hit the game winner......put a man over the ball!!!! Contest the in-bounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                            What time does Texas play again?

Lol November but I think the women still are in it !

Comment

Tough loss for UofH. Buzzer beater gets them. Didn't anyone watch Duke v. Kentucky when Laettner hit the game winner......put a man over the ball!!!! Contest the in-bounds.
                              Yep, that was a tough one for sure. I'm sure Davis is feeling pretty low for missing his last two free throws too. In his defense they wouldn't have been where they were if he hadn't hit most of them up to that point.

Congrats on a hell of a season coogs!

Comment

Dont follow much basketweaving... aggies still in it...or are they out too...

Comment

Working...
                                X