No announcement yet.

A man in my bushes this evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw them wandering with phones in their faces last night when walking Sage and had to pull out my phone for what's next.

The told me after I stopped taking video there's a recharging station or some similar nonsense there.

That's right where my son and his buddy built a Phil Robertson Duck Commander inspired 'duck blind' to call green heads when they were in 8th grade.

I always remind my lab to be careful- their type eats dog stew for the Chinese new year.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1dawmalfig"]Asians looking for Pokeman - YouTube[/ame]

..... the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

I'll be glad when Pokémon season closes!

Trailboss

Comment

I have been fortunate to not witness any adults playing this. The only group I have seen were a group of about 8 nerdy white and Asian kids in the Woodlands who were out in the middle of the day in the heat and fresh air when they normally would of been inside on the couch eating twinkies and playing Xbox so I don't think its all bad.

Comment

Should have broke his knee caps and called the law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MasonCo. View Post
            Should have broke his knee caps and called the law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            i loled

Comment

I thought the Pokemon game ended? Heard Chuck Norris caught them all one evening using a landline

Comment

op has a trespasser and idiots on here are worried about the the trespasser's rights
                perfect examples of what's wrong with our country

to the op... you handled it great

Comment

[IMG]http://media.nbcbayarea.com/images/620*349/pokemon-player.jpg[/IMG]
                  Did the guy have a chin like this?

This guy was either playing in the wrong yard or walking and playing at the same time.

Comment

Pokémon mishap.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I would have laughed and called him the biggest looser to ever walk Gods earth as I told him it was time for him to go home to his momma. A gun for a child in a mans body playing "pick-a-boo" probably would not have come to mind. Scary to think that this is the group of nitwits that are going to make decisions in the next 25 years or so.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                        I have been fortunate to not witness any adults playing this. The only group I have seen were a group of about 8 nerdy white and Asian kids in the Woodlands who were out in the middle of the day in the heat and fresh air when they normally would of been inside on the couch eating twinkies and playing Xbox so I don't think its all bad.
                        great perspective!

Comment

See attached thinks this explains a little.
                          https://youtu.be/6SFCn0bkGUM

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                            Took my kid to swim lessons at the park in Tyler last week and the instructors were all talking about catching squirrels on Pokeman there at the park that morning! One had caught 2 she said! Langdon told her there were 3 playing under the trees over there and then got excited and asked if he could bring his BB gun tomorrow before class and catch some himself!!!
                            I love this! I can only hope that my boy says the same thing some day!!!

Comment

I'm camping in Missouri right now and went to walk my dog so she could do her business for the night. I have a flashlight on me but don't use it. I'm standing there while she's doing her thing when a lady and her daughter come walking down the trail looking down at their phones and never looking up. I turned on my light and said, "how y'all doing tonight" and the both jumped and screamed. The mom dropped her phone. I picked up her phone and said one of you probably should pay attention to where you're going at this time of night. I guess that Pokemon left the area because they sure did a quick 180.

Comment

Maybe they thought you were the Pokeman Monster?

..... the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Working...
                                X