Cancer patient needs help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cancer patient needs help!!!

My wife's best friend was diagnosed with breast cancer. She is having medical difficulties recovering from her complete radical mastectomy in her right breast and other areas due to surgical complications. She and her family are tapped out financially and cant do much more. She starts radiation the week after Thanksgiving and is scheduled for the removal of her left breast in February around Valentines day.

Natalie called my wife yesterday and just informed her that she had to tell her son that they cant have any Christmas presents because all the money she has will have to go towards medical bills.

I know that everyone has been touched by cancer in some way. Please, lets come together as a family and help Natalie's family have a good Christmas. I know that it only takes a few dollars from a few people to really make a big difference in someones life.

If there's any family that deserves a little help it is this one. Natalie is the sweetest person you could ever hope to meet. If you have been thinking about helping a family over the holidays then you have found it.

The easiest way to help is probably through PayPal. Or if you would like to make a different type of donation them PM me and I will make sure she gets everything.

Natalie's PayPal is wildfiredanes@yahoo.com

Thanks and God Bless Everyone!!!

How many kids and what are the ages ?

Comment

Originally posted by fox1 View Post
      How many kids and what are the ages ?
      x2, I'd like to help with a gift, too as well as money

Comment

PM me a mailing address(to you to start the collecting)...please

Comment

She has one son who is 15 I believe. Natalie lost her job throughout all of this and she has no money at all.

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
            Me too

Comment

My family received two gift cards from AT&T when we signed up for Uverse. We will be donating those as well.

Comment

She should set up an amazon wishlist and people could just buy the items listed and could also buy gift cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Hector7 View Post
                  She should set up an amazon wishlist and people could just buy the items listed and could also buy gift cards.
                  x2

count me in to buy a gift or two for the kids.
                  lost my wife to cancer this year and fortunate to not have been ruined financially. while christmas will likely be the last thing on the kids minds since they will be worried about mom's health, it would sure be nice to show them some love when they least expect it.

glad you and your wife are looking out for her in this difficult time

Comment

Very sorry to hear about your wife. May God bless you and your family!!

Originally posted by rsquared View Post
                    x2

count me in to buy a gift or two for the kids.
                    lost my wife to cancer this year and fortunate to not have been ruined financially. while christmas will likely be the last thing on the kids minds since they will be worried about mom's health, it would sure be nice to show them some love when they least expect it.

glad you and your wife are looking out for her in this difficult time

Comment

Let me know when we get a Amazon Wish list together and or another form of collection.

Thanks,
                      LWR2

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
                        This

Originally posted by Hector7 View Post
                        Or this, I'm in either way

Comment

Pm me the address of where I can send something.

Comment

Pm me the address and age of children and let me know boys or girls

Comment

I will have my wife speak with her about an Amazon wish list. Other ways to donate are through PayPal which is probably the most secure way. Or I can PM you my mailing address. My wife and I will gather everything and bring it to her along with a few TBH stickers!!

Thanks everyone!! Lets help this family in their time of need.

Comment

Working...
                              X