Hoyt nitrum turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by docmay View Post
    I shoot carbon injexions in 330 spine. They have a wrap and aae max hunters. My scale at home says 450 grains on the nose. At the shop they were 448 grains. For me that is about perfect arrow weight. Been blowing through everything with them.
    What is this?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesl View Post
      What is this?
      Vanes

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417625886.961928.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	372.2 KB
ID:	24349762

Max hunters are vanes. Short like Blazers but different profile and a little stiffer. Really seem to steer fixed blades well. I do think they slow my arrow down a touch at long range but that's just me.

Comment

[ATTACH]675420[/ATTACH]

Max hunters are vanes. Short like Blazers but different profile and a little stiffer. Really seem to steer fixed blades well. I do think they slow my arrow down a touch at long range but that's just me.
          did you happen the shoot the faktor?? any reason you chose the nitrum over faktor??

I been kinda looking at both.

Comment

Did hoyt fix their spongy back wall?

Comment

gotcha.

Comment

She was bald in that first pic but she is getting more hair and nastier by the minute. I guarantee she will be killing some trophy males in the near future!!!
                Was bald but getting hairier and nastier?!?!?!?! I guess it's a good thing you do what you do for a living!!!!

Comment

I didn't shoot the faktor. Hoyt has a decent backwall for me. Better than mathews but not the rock solid feel of an elite. Hoyt draw stops hit the cable so never going to be as solid as a limb stop. If a hoyt felt real mushy it probably wasn't timed right imo.

Comment

Originally posted by kck View Post
                    Was bald but getting hairier and nastier?!?!?!?! I guess it's a good thing you do what you do for a living!!!!
                    That was in reference to a previous thread and comment earlier in this thread. She was just a bare bow to start but now accessorized if that sounds better.

Comment

Faktor

Originally posted by jcso139 View Post
                      did you happen the shoot the faktor?? any reason you chose the nitrum over faktor??

I been kinda looking at both.
                      I have the Faktor and it is a great bow. I have it in the turbo and loved it. I just like the look of the Nitrum better so I ordered it when they came out. Mine hasn't come in yet so I can't compare shootability. I'll let you know how they compare in about a month!

Comment

Originally posted by popup_menace View Post
                        Did hoyt fix their spongy back wall?
                        Not sure what you are describing as "spongy". My Hoyt Spyder 30 is solid as a rock. Are you saying this is typical for all Hoyts?

Comment

Nice rig. Those Hoyt's are sweet bows for sure.

Comment

That was in reference to a previous thread and comment earlier in this thread. She was just a bare bow to start but now accessorized if that sounds better.
                            I follow ya. Just thought it worked so I tend to type what my off-kilter mind thinks.

Comment

I'm still shooting my Vector Turbo, the factor was nice but not any better than the vector so I didn't upgrade. Not the Nitrum Turbo looks nice. I still need to go shoot one so I can see if it is worth the upgrade. Id like to have that extra 10fps and smoother cam.

Comment

nice bow, I liked it when I shot it but went with a slower smoother bow for my shoulders. Really would like those speed numbers!

Comment

Working...
                                X