No announcement yet.

Zero Turn Deals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZTR may not be the way to go. If its bumpy, I'd look into a tractor/shredder.

Comment

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
      That is a great price. I've got the commercial grade 52" and paid more for it than he's quoting.
      When I saw it I was like W T F save and save fast so I can go get one

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
        Pretty spot on. I’m in the woodlands/ Conroe and competition is tough, so it’s around $50 an acre residentially.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        This is why we need the wall cause I deal with the same crap down here they low ball companies just to get the work then they leave for Mexico
        Then they call around hey my guy is no where to be found I guess he went back to Mexico and I haven’t seen him since November. Now my phone blows up constantly looking for new lawn guy
        You get what pay for ma’am 😁

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
          This is why we need the wall cause I deal with the same crap down here they low ball companies just to get the work then they leave for Mexico

Then they call around hey my guy is no where to be found I guess he went back to Mexico and I haven’t seen him since November. Now my phone blows up constantly looking for new lawn guy

You get what pay for ma’am [emoji16]

I’m on the transition out of residential mowing because there is no money in it. Commercial contracts are the only way to make money mowing and not kill yourself! I deal with this all the time and it’s mind boggling. My favorite is when they use me and find a guy at a little better price and switch to him, then call me a month later to start mowing again[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Thought about a pull behind? That is, unless you want it manicured.

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
              I’m on the transition out of residential mowing because there is no money in it. Commercial contracts are the only way to make money mowing and not kill yourself! I deal with this all the time and it’s mind boggling. My favorite is when they use me and find a guy at a little better price and switch to him, then call me a month later to start mowing again[emoji23][emoji23]

Exactly brother

Comment

If you are willing to finance Kuboata is offering 0% for 5 years on any zero turn or larger equipment. I have a used 2014 54" I would part with depending on what you are wanting to spend. Upgraded to the diesel.

Comment

Zero Turn Deals?

Here’s an overhead view. Of course there is a decent amount of grass around the house that can’t be seen under the trees. Hoping I won’t have to mow all the front, but it may turn into it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by yazoomike View Post
                    https://www.husqvarna.com/us/product...z61/967277503/

I've got 3 2018's left $4800 cash
                    Wharton Texas
                    Keeping you in mind! Waiting on inspection on Friday to make sure there’s no majors.

Comment

Yazoomike is a great guy to deal with. Bought my zero turn from him. Get it serviced there too.

Comment

EXmark 60" 30hp Kawasaki
                        Get the seat upgrade, 48 month
                        zero interest.
                        Don't look back.

Comment

Working...
                        X