new lease ride question(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new lease ride question(s)

I absolutely stole a clean titled, street legal, very mechanically sound 1994 Jeep Wrangler YJ to have as my lease ride. I almost feel bad about getting it for the price I paid.......but it was his asking price without any haggling down on my part.....anyway

I am thinking really hard about having a camo wrap put on it or simply having a wrap done in flat black. Talk to me about pro's and con's of wrapping a vehicle, where in Houston to get it done, ballpark prices. Or should I simply just get it painted

just a few pics
    Attached Files

don't tease us! How good of a deal?

Comment

Originally posted by gunnyart View Post
      don't tease us! How good of a deal?
      $800

for the record....the tires were bald and it had no fender flares. A guy that works for me build jeeps and had those take offs that he gave me
      Last edited by K. Lane; 04-02-2018, 12:31 PM.

Comment

that is an awesome deal! I will give you 1000 right now

Comment

Don't think I would have argued the price either.

Id just buy a camo wrap and do it myself. Its not that hard to mess with if you take the time

Comment

I wouldnt spend a dime on it.
            But, if you must that are some good DIY camo jobs on here

Comment

I'll double your money if you want.

Comment

Ever come towards Corpus? I've got some spare windows and a mild high rack frame that will fit that thing. Its a steel frame that will slide in just like the seats do but no cushion.

Comment

Camo wrap and your good.

Comment

Originally posted by PBUCKSHOT View Post
                    Ever come towards Corpus? I've got some spare windows and a mild high rack frame that will fit that thing. Its a steel frame that will slide in just like the seats do but no cushion.
                    my wifes uncle has a vacation house in Port A that I go to a lot. What is your asking price

Comment

Originally posted by Thwackdaddy View Post
                      my wifes uncle has a vacation house in Port A that I go to a lot. What is your asking price
                      I drink crown apple

Comment

Dang you did good

Comment

Supercool! Great deal right there I would OD green flat rattle can it...then its easy touch ups.

P.S. So why did you scribble out the rear plate but not the front?

Comment

Why can't I ever find deals like this. I want a jeep to work on with the kiddo's as a weekend project. Guess I just gotta keep looking...

Comment

Originally posted by Thwackdaddy View Post
                              $800

for the record....the tires were bald and it had no fender flares. A guy that works for me build jeeps and had those take offs that he gave me
                              Dang! Probably had a full tank of gas too!

Comment

Working...
                              X