Another Job Opening- DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Job Opening- DFW

Not Sure if this is the right section or not but we are looking for a Sign Fabricator/Shop Hand

We are a Signage/Marketing Company based in Dallas that specializes in Mutli- Family Communities. Our shop is incredibly busy but maintains a relaxed family environment.

What I am looking for:
    I need someone that can work with: vinyl, acrylic, and some aluminum fabrication. We build most of our signage in house and have a vacancy that is popping up at the end of the year.

Applicant needs reliable transportation. Our current guys use their own trucks with mileage reimbursement. They will occasionally pick up materials and completed signs from our local vendors.

At this point we are hiring contract labor but we like to move hard working and reliable folks on to the payroll with benefits. Pay would be based on experience but I will work up some numbers with the accounting department shortly.

If any of this sounds fun to you or someone you know send me a pm and I will send my Phone # and contact information.

Thanks!
    Trey

Bumping this up....

IN Shop position has been filled and now I'm looking for a signage installer. Looking for hard working folks that have a desire to move up and learn the business. Good reliable truck, van etc is pretty much a requirement. I reimburse for mileage. Pay dependent on experience or skill level but I can/will certainly talk about it in private. Contract labor at first moving into a staff position. PM me for cell or email.

Happy Holidays!

Comment

Few applicants but nobody on the payroll yet c'mon downnnn.

Also, there is certainly room for advancement. One of my project managers retired and I'd love to get someone in his shoes at some point.

Comment

Bump this sucker back up...

Looking for some help in the shop. Pay will be experience based on this one but I'm willing to train if you are a fast learner. Dedicated in-shop position with the occasional instal help when extra hands are needed.

-Full Time Contract work with the opportunity for being on the Payroll+ Advancement.
        -This one is a good gig for someone looking to get their foot in the door at a sign shop/signage industry.

PM for Cell # and/or email.

Thanks!
        Trey

Comment

Busy, Busy Couple Entry Level Spots Open.

Looking for Installers and/or Vinyl+ Sign Shop Folks. We will train if need be!

Comment

Current Mileage reimbursement rate?
            Location?
            Service area?
            Normal Business hours?

Comment

.55/ .60 with a trailer
              Dallas/Irving
              Mostly DFW but all over Texas. Anything out of state is generally subbed out or we fly crews out.
              830-530 at the office. We are busy so lots of OT to be had currently.

Comment

Working...
              X