Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexMax View Post
    .300 win mag

Is that one the new rifles remington just came out with?

Comment

[ATTACH]{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
      {\fonttbl}
      {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;}
      }[/ATTACH]
      I got this C.Sharps 1874, 45-70 Old Reliable. It has a 34 inch barrel, hard to take a good picture of. I have wanted one ever since I saw the movie Quigley Down Under. I plan on shooting AT a deer with it next year.
      Last edited by Abcdj; 05-25-2014, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Abcdj:

that is nice, hope you get many deer with it

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter58 View Post
          Is that one the new rifles remington just came out with?
          I honestly have no idea. I've never heard of this particular configuration and couldn't find anything online about it. I just saw it on the rack at cabelas and thought it was a deal for what it was plus it was on sale. Marked as a '700 long range'. B&C m40 stock, sendero contour, and x-mark pro. Had a 25-06 also.

My buddy bought a similarly configured 700 adl varmint (.308 with a crappier stock) there last week while we were nosing around and i've never seen one of those either. I don't know if they're new additions or cabelas specials or what.

Comment

Got this a couple days ago. 700 VLS .220 swift. Just mounted the scope today

Comment

Picked up this para expert 1911 commander at academy. While I was waiting on the background check this guy walked up and I almost passed out from all the awesome his shirt was giving off!

Comment

Twin brothers working at the gun counter? Or at least matching beards

Comment

Originally posted by hardtner View Post
                  Twin brothers working at the gun counter? Or at least matching beards

Lol don't get me started on those two man. I had to literally put a pump action shotgun together for them for a customer looking bc they couldn't figure it out. Look on their name tag and each had 5 years "experience"

Comment

[ATTACH]597331[/ATTACH]

Comment

Comment

G23
                        Attached Files

Comment

Winchester model 70 Featherweight in .257 Roberts. Can't wait to get it in my paws.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                            Winchester model 70 Featherweight in .257 Roberts. Can't wait to get it in my paws.
                            Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                              Do tell details please. My next purchase. Where did you find it?

Comment

Originally posted by hardtner View Post
                                Do tell details please. My next purchase. Where did you find it?
                                Found it searching online. Had my sights set on a gunbroker auction and was ready to buy it just before it ended. Another popped up and the gentlemen and I worked out the deal. Saved about $100 between the two. They're out there but getting harder to find.

Comment

Working...
                                X