No announcement yet.

Processing at home (with pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for taking the time for the detailed pics and info. This is a good post.

Comment

Hey that looks so sweet ! Very nice job...thx for info

Comment

If you keep the cuts you are not working on in the fridge or on ice, when you pull it off, the silver skin and any fat is much easier to remove.

This is a great post and sure makes me with my house was bigger - or at least the kitchen so that I could do my own.

Comment

Nice Pics...

Comment

Great Vids, excellent quality, Got any Deer Processing Vids?

Comment

ttt

Comment

Smart, thanks for bumping this up....

Originally posted by Rudey View Post
                The next ham I decided not to steak out. Instead, I cut to the bone and fileted all the muscles together off the bone until they came off as a group. I cleaned these up, seasoned them, then rolled and tied them into a rolled roast for future use in a King Ranch Casserole.
                Rudey, you killed me today at work when I saw this recipe, so I made it tonight of course. Mine is on it's last 20 minute leg in the oven but I already sampled the mixture. It looks like "puke" but who cares when it taste really good. LOL

Ugly food **** below from camera phone...
                Attached Files

Comment

That is some tasty stuff, I tell ya!!
                  If I didn't think my opinion was right, then it wouldn't be my opinion. So, any other opinion must be wrong, therefore stupid.

Comment

Working...
                  X