Way to go, Yeti...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
    The NRA is several million law abiding, tax paying Americans! These idiots seem to think it's a monolithic Mr. Burns (Soros) type being.......
    Amen....I never understand why anyone who is not a 2nd amendment basher would trash the NRA? I can proudly say I AM A MEMBER but if your voice is louder or more influential, then take their place and defend our heritage!!!!

Screw Yeti, ****'s and the others....won't get a single penny from me or any of our family...who are all outdoorsmen, bow, firearm....

Comment

So y’all are mad that one company doesn’t support and organization that has been selling out gun owners since 1934.

That’s rich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        So y’all are mad that one company doesn’t support and organization that has been selling out gun owners since 1934.

That’s rich.

You might want to elaborate on that one, just so us of lesser intellect can understand.

Comment

I wonder what their other prostaff types think of this...

Like Shockey

Comment

Originally posted by burnadell View Post
            please explain why you think they are a liberal company.

For you guys jumping to conclusions before you even know what it's about...well, smh. I have no idea what it's about but they may very well be simply cutting their expenses and have every right to stop making contributions to whomever they like. It may not have any bearing on their belief in the nra. These non-profit organizations constantly hit up for-profit companies to contribute money. They can suck the profits right out of them. Frankly, i am not a huge fan of the nra and their tactics...but i support their efforts to protect our gun rights...just not some of their tactics.
            take a chill pill.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
              You might want to elaborate on that one, just so us of lesser intellect can understand.

The NRA has been selling gun owners out by working with the gov’t to pass legislation such as the National Firearms Act of 1934, Gun Control Act of 1968 (although they did draw the line at a national firearms registry), the Firearm Owner’s Protection Act of 1986 (sounds great but it also banned the sale of post 86 machine guns too) the AWB of 1994 and most recently the bump fire stock fiasco.

They are nothing more than another group of political lobbyists that will capitulate to make themselves look good. Unfortunately they are a political necessity but I can’t stand them because I know their history.

Comment

They have recently pulled the plug on our special pricing for SCI. No heads up, just an “effective immediately” email to all of the chapters. Money trouble, or too big for their britches?

Comment

Originally posted by Gherkin05 View Post
                  It would be like Subaru coming out against gay marriage.
                  Now that's funny right there. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                    Can’t talk logic to these type people anyway, not worth the stamp to send the email
                    Is an email stamp the same price as a snail mail stamp?

Comment

The NRA has been selling gun owners out by working with the gov’t to pass legislation such as the National Firearms Act of 1934, Gun Control Act of 1968 (although they did draw the line at a national firearms registry), the Firearm Owner’s Protection Act of 1986 (sounds great but it also banned the sale of post 86 machine guns too) the AWB of 1994 and most recently the bump fire stock fiasco.

They are nothing more than another group of political lobbyists that will capitulate to make themselves look good. Unfortunately they are a political necessity but I can’t stand them because I know their history.

So what you’re saying is you don’t like knowing how the sausage is made. The legislative process ain’t pretty and rights are often impacted. I contend that it could have been worse for gun owners, the four times you referenced, Legislators came after our guns. The NRA is attempting to lessen the blow.

I don’t like compromise in relation to natural rights but we live in a time where Legislators think their job is to tell us how to live.

Comment

Man oh man those dang yetis - dagnabbit .

If you have you have a slightly used or new 110q you need to destroy or liquidate due to this offense I can absolutely help you out..

Pm me

Comment

Breezy is going to have a conniption fit and might need some professional help!

Comment

Why do you think Bucees switched from YETI to RTIC? Yeti told the CEO of bucees that he couldn't sell both products so he told them to shove it.

Comment

Aahh, all is clear to me now......

Comment

Originally posted by Ag_Attack View Post
                                They have recently pulled the plug on our special pricing for SCI. No heads up, just an “effective immediately” email to all of the chapters. Money trouble, or too big for their britches?

Could be money trouble. Possibly overextended with all of the crap they are trying to sell now. Will be interesting to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X