Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1981.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	24538022

Comment

Kinda.

Comment

Now when I post and hit the new posts button the thread I just posted on is not there. When I go to the fire it's there. Weird

Comment

Better get it tuned up for CFB . . Maybe run a trial thread to work out the kinks . . Lots of good aTm stuff happening . .

Comment

Mine is still acting up.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                Pic post test.
                [ATTACH]905049[/ATTACH]
                Test

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                  On my end now.... When I click New Posts, rather than giving me a timeline of threads from newest to oldest with the threads I haven't read in bold and the threads I've already read not bolded, all that shows up are unread threads. The threads I've already read aren't showing up anymore. Any way to make New Posts show all the threads, both read and unread again?
                  Bumping this up top. This is still the case with me.

I’m with Shane in that when I post on a thread and then refresh only the New posts on the “unread” threads appear. The threads I’ve already read don’t appear. It’s making my life even more miserable than it already is.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                    Bumping this up top. This is still the case with me.

I’m with Shane in that when I post on a thread and then refresh only the New posts on the “unread” threads appear. The threads I’ve already read don’t appear. It’s making my life even more miserable than it already is.

Same for me.

Comment

Hey All,

I've been looking deeper into what we're seeing with forum and thread marking, and I've got some bad news: This is an irreversible side effect of the upgrade. Basicaly, the way it used to work in older versions of vBulletin has been dropped for a new and "improved" way of doing this.

A little bit more detail: Older versions of our forum software would use a "cookie" based technique, where your computer/phone/tablet would "remember" which threads you had seen. One of the bad points of this old technique that you may have experienced is that if you change devices, the old TBH would "forget" which threads you had viewed on the other computer. The new technique links your viewed threads to your TBH login, so no matter which computer you're on, it remembers which threads you've viewed. If you want to read more about this, check out the additional links at the end of this post.

There's one idea that I want to throw out there as something that might help: I hear y'all rely heavily on the "New Posts" page to show both posts you've seen and haven't seen. While I can't fix that, I've added a new button labeled "Today's Posts". When you click on it, you'll be shown all the posts from today, both read and unread. Can y'all please give this a shot and let me know if there's something else I can do to improve the experience.

I don't want to make y'all's life any more miserable! Keep the feedback coming.

Thanks!

Scott

Additional Links:
                      " new posts " don't show all messages

Comment

Working...
                      X