No announcement yet.

McKinney Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy now, Randy! Melissa is getting a Bucee's! We are finally going to have a place to shop lol

Comment

Did you find a place?
      Last edited by Matt_C; 04-20-2018, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
        Easy now, Randy! Melissa is getting a Bucee's! We are finally going to have a place to shop lol
        We're coming up in the world!

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
          Best thing since the Harlow's lost control.

Comment

No such thing as not an arm and a leg in that area... just bend over and take it.

Comment

Originally posted by chongo View Post
              We're coming up in the world!
              Remember when the Disney Land rumors were going around . Everybody was gonna get rich off their land lol

Comment

Ive lived in McKinney the last 10 years and my family likes it. When we first moved to Collin County, we rented a place in Frisco and found we liked McKinney a lot better. Lots of good places to eat, lots of churches, downtown Square has several bars and the wife likes shopping the mom and pop stores, and their are great parks with biking trails in the city and the park ponds are kept stocked with bass. Finding an affordable place on some acreage will be tough.

Comment

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
                  Ive lived in McKinney the last 10 years and my family likes it. When we first moved to Collin County, we rented a place in Frisco and found we liked McKinney a lot better. Lots of good places to eat, lots of churches, downtown Square has several bars and the wife likes shopping the mom and pop stores, and their are great parks with biking trails in the city and the park ponds are kept stocked with bass. Finding an affordable place on some acreage will be tough.
                  The jail is nice too!

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                    Remember when the Disney Land rumors were going around . Everybody was gonna get rich off their land lol
                    Remember when a dude just went to federal prison for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                      Remember when a dude just went to federal prison for that?

I was wondering how all of that got started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X