Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

XENEK Ground Blind & Dave Smith Decoy Giveaway!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entered

Comment

Originally posted by XENEK View Post
      The drawing is tomorrow - April 8th! Good luck!
      This year or next year

Comment

XENEK Timm, we pulled a winner the night the contest ended but our creative team that puts the announcement together got their wires crossed. We expect the content this week and will roll out the announcement. Just like Christmas though...I'll have to keep it a secret until we can roll that announcement out. Thanks for your patience!

Comment

So Tim, you won?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
            So Tim, you won?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            No clue. Apparently, they are waiting to make the big announcement.

Comment

Thanks to everyone that participated in our giveaway - We want to congratulate Jonathon Jandera - our lucky winner of the drawing.

All entries should be receiving an email with a coupon for a discount on XENEK blinds in appreciation to everyone that participated. Thanks again and good luck this spring!

Comment

Didn’t win the blind but did take advantage of the 50 off and free camera mount and back pack can’t wait to hunt out of this blind!

Comment

Enter our Spring 2018 giveaway for a chance to win Breeding Pair Turkey Decoys from Dave Smith Decoys and a ground blind from XENEK.

https://huntxenek.com/dsd-spring-giveaway/

Also, if you reply on this thread that you've entered, we will add you in our 2nd giveaway (for TBH.com members only) for a Mini-Mount & Tree Screw camera mount combination.

Good luck in the giveaway, and good luck this spring!
                  Who won the TBH only giveaway?

Comment

Does anyone know if there is a special promo code that has to be enter to get the $50 off and the free stuff? I am wanting to take a advantage of this. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by megger89 View Post
                      Does anyone know if there is a special promo code that has to be enter to get the $50 off and the free stuff? I am wanting to take a advantage of this. Thanks in advance!
                      No I just went on the email they sent me and ordered it it automatically took it off at the check out with free shipping!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                        No I just went on the email they sent me and ordered it it automatically took it off at the check out with free shipping!
                        Okay, thank you. I am looking getting the Outdoor Edge Knife and replacement blades because I don't need a popup blind right now.

Comment

The TBH Mini-Mount and Tree Screw winner

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
                          Entered!
                          The TBH winner of XENEK's tree screw and mini-mount is ol' Deathrow Jethro. Congratulations!

Also - thanks to everyone that participated. We look forward to doing another giveaway with TBH.com... good luck this spring!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                            Didn’t win the blind but did take advantage of the 50 off and free camera mount and back pack can’t wait to hunt out of this blind!
                            Your blind shipped today. We are also sending you a tree screw to go with your mini-mount, so you can use it in the blind or in a tree stand. These two pieces will ship tomorrow in a separate package. Thanks for your order, and good luck this spring!

Comment

Originally posted by megger89 View Post
                              Okay, thank you. I am looking getting the Outdoor Edge Knife and replacement blades because I don't need a popup blind right now.
                              If you have questions on any of the Outdoor Edge knives, you're welcome to hit me with an email - jake@huntxenek.com. Happy to help.

Take care!

Comment

Your blind shipped today. We are also sending you a tree screw to go with your mini-mount, so you can use it in the blind or in a tree stand. These two pieces will ship tomorrow in a separate package. Thanks for your order, and good luck this spring!
                                Thank you how long does it usually take to get it ?

Comment

Working...
                                X