No more Dez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killer View Post
    The dysfunction of the Cowboys just gets so old!! As a fan I hate to see him go. He did not play well last year I thought he was hurt, but what do they have that is better at receiver? What have they done to make the team better this offseason? Nothing!!

It just gets old, Jones raking in the money, saying he wants to win a superbowl as bad as ever and then crap like this!! Nothing changes just more dysfunction!!!

While I agree that Jerry is only serious about making money, the team still got better today. Daz was a cancer in my opinion, plus they freed up $8 million. Hurns #s last year were better than Dez, and he's much younger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
      The Cowboys’ greatness is history. Literally none of it was in the last 20years
      yea that was sarcasm... figured people would take it seriously so I changed my comment lol. Early 90's they were great. Not much since then

Comment

Originally posted by silentstalker92 View Post
        yea that was sarcasm... figured people would take it seriously so I changed my comment lol. Early 90's they were great. Not much since then
        Oh haha

Hey at least I got to enjoy it when it mattered. When I was a kid

Comment

Surely he can take Jason garrett with him ??????

Comment

Im just barely old enough to remember the oilers... boy were they my favorite

Comment

This is a year or two late IMHO. It's also addition by subtraction, team got better by getting ride of a dysfunctional wide receiver that was no longer performing at any where near his salary. As Dale mentioned, he will probably play better elsewhere.

Comment

Hopefully they can draft Christian Kirk but then again I would feel sorry for him having to go to that train wreck of a organization!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  [emoji1360]

Garrett is an absolute joke.

Ever notice that Garrett never talks on th sideline? All other head coaches are always talking. Not Garrett. Quiet as a mouse.

Comment

Kinda bittersweet, but Dez played like **** the last 2 yrs. he’s gonna torch us next yr though. Good move for the Cowboys

Comment

Great move. He’s done

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          Playing in your hometown was not good for him. He needs to go somewhere new and grow up.....without all your elementary school friends!! Yes, he will play well somewhere.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                          He was from Lufkin.

Comment

It's always been hard for him to keep his mouth shut. Today he is really showing that trait. It's a team sport not an individual sport.

Comment

Lol, it wasn’t personal at $12.5M a year, but it is now.

Can’t wait to see him burn the Cowboys with 4 catches for 36 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
                                He was from Lufkin.
                                Yep. But still close enough for some of the hometown leaches to still get to him. I wish him well, but I think it was a good move for the Cowboys. But I hate to see him go. Even without production, he still required double coverage, which opens up other receivers

Comment

Working...
                                X