• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More prayers for Lily.

Comment

Prayers sent for the precious angel!

Comment

Prayer sent! This good news is awesome!!!

Comment

Oh man, my screen just blurred out again... What a precious little girl she is!! Thank you for the update and please, please keep them coming.

Please pass on to "Coach" and his family along with Lily the very best and Merry Christmas ever and a Happy and Prosperous, Miraculous New Year!!

Lord, we thank You for this dear child. Thank You for the healing and we ask You to continue Your work. Father, You know just how precious a child is and we know that You have a special place in Your boundless heart for them. Again, we ask you for COMPLETE healing for this little girl... What a witness she will be for You Father. Enforce Your wisdom upon all her care-givers regardless of the stage she is in. Give them the knowledge and skills to carry out Your plan for this little one. Bathe the family in Your peace, grace and mercy. Thank You for Your Agape Love that is also boundless. Give this family a very special Merry Christmas as they and we all celebrate Your Son's birth. Lord we thank You for that birth and the promise that comes along with it. For it is in the Name of Your one and only Son we come to You Father God, Amen.

Comment

Great news, God is awesome and so are all the prayers for her.

Comment

Great news! Continued prayers!

Comment

Great news. Prayers continue. Let us local Austin people know if they need anything. I would gladly deliver stuff to the hospital for them.

Comment

I am Lily's grandfather. I wanted to thank all of you for the prayers that you have sent up on Lily's behalf. Continued prayers are needed. She continues to heal very slowly. Sometime in the near future she will be transferred to an acute care facility in Dallas and eventually to rehab. We are still praying for complete recovery and expect that prayer to be answered. Please pray for her parents and siblings. Our God is mighty and powerful and we pray that He will be glorified in this. Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Texasoneshot View Post
                    I am Lily's grandfather. I wanted to thank all of you for the prayers that you have sent up on Lily's behalf. Continued prayers are needed. She continues to heal very slowly. Sometime in the near future she will be transferred to an acute care facility in Dallas and eventually to rehab. We are still praying for complete recovery and expect that prayer to be answered. Please pray for her parents and siblings. Our God is mighty and powerful and we pray that He will be glorified in this. Thanks again
                    Thank you sir for this update... In addition to prayer for Lily, I most certainly will be in prayer for you too sir! I'm a grandfather too and I lost a son early in his life. I know how devastating that was. I can't even imagine how it is to have a grandchild so gravely injured... I don't think I could cope with the loss of one of my grandsons.

Lord God in Heaven, we thank You for Your healing once again in this sweet little girl Lily Grace. We thank You for Your guidance for her care-givers and prayer warriors. Lord thank You for Your ceaseless comfort and love. We ask You Lord, please continue Your work in this little one and restore her to her family and to Serve You Lord. Allow her to be a witness for You. You are God of the universe Lord and we cannot understand the vastness of Your Greatness, but we are so very thankful for it. Lord, we ask You to comfort Lily's parents. Keep them strong and keep their focus on You as You do Your work Lord. Lord I lift up this grandfather to You. Ease his pain and comfort him in a special way. Give him the strength to be an anchor for the rest of the family. Guide him and direct him that he may do Your will in support of Lily as she heals and gains strength.

Lord as we have taken time out to celebrate the birth of Your Only Son, Our Savior Jesus Christ, we are reminded of the promise He brought from You to us. We thank You Lord for that promise of eternal life through Him and we claim it for our own and lift up this family to You through Your Son Jesus as we pray in His name, Amen.

Comment

She’s such a cute little girl. It warms my heart to see her improving so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Texasoneshot View Post
                        Thank you for that update. My prayers will continue for your precious granddaughter and all of Lily's family and care givers!

Comment

Lily has made positive strides to recovery. She will be transferred to Dallas on Tuesday to continue her healing. She still needs lots of prayers. We are just starting this journey. Pray also for her parents, 2 brothers and a sister. They will be returning home and preparing to start school again on Wednesday. God, the almighty, be praised in the good work he is doing in Lily's life. May he continue to do this and restore her completely. I will praise him in this storm. For now I will: "Be still and know that He is God"

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Prayers sent for continued healing.

Comment

More prayers for Lily and her family.

Comment

Working...
                                X