Brushy Hill Bow Hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brushy Hill Bow Hunting

Can anyone tell me anything about this place?

Me wondering too. I've seen their web page & looking at the off season hog rate that includes exotic would be awesome for that price. Me & adult son are looking for a hunt in Feb. or March. We had a Meat hunt set up for Red Deer Hinds but the ranch won't have enough to make it possible. ANYONE know anything??

Comment

Brushy Hill Bow Hunting

Target rich environment but bring your A game!
      It's a day lease and has been bow hunted for years
      The animals have had every trick in the book thrown at them but great people own it and a ton of game but if you doubt your skills Nick can set you up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Target rich is good. A game always. Is there Red Deer Hinds? Axis? My adult son & looking for some type big animal good table fare meat hunt Feb. or March.. Not interested in any Sheep.. Thanks.

Comment

Do a search on here. Lots of threads to read through that are overwhelmingly positive.

Comment

Originally posted by ahunter55 View Post
            Target rich is good. A game always. Is there Red Deer Hinds? Axis? My adult son & looking for some type big animal good table fare meat hunt Feb. or March.. Not interested in any Sheep.. Thanks.

Only thing to really hunt out there now is hogs I've heard of folks seeing axis but I never have, but it's been a couple years since I've been
            You may want to ask Pete if they've been seeing exotics lately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It is not stocked with exotics, only ones that find their way there, or at least it used to be that way. I don't think odds at exotics would be good honestly unless it has changed.

Comment

great place for turkey, I hunted there during the spring, I didn't see much buck or doe action but man I did see some gobblers. As someone else posted, you better bring you A game because the animals are super skittish and know the tricks. The guy who manages the area was super nice and helpful.

Comment

Working...
                X