John McCain - Dossier Provider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to the president’s Twitter feed....

It’s honestly disgusting what we’ve allowed out government to become. Trump is fighting corruption from both sides of the aisle. Very few patriotic politicians are behind him. All others are corrupt globalist ****s. They don't care about immigration or the drugs flowing into our country because they're all being bought in some way. They leave there millionaires with an annual salary of $174,000. Explain that!
    I can. Utter corruption !
    Attached Files

Trump is trash...

That tweet shows it. He may not be a dirty politician but he is dirty. John McCain earned his right to have a voice, regardless of how much I disagreed with it. As a POW in a war that politicians manufactured and promoted...he earned respect for his ideas, even though we disagree with them.

The POTUS should be ashamed if that is his tweet.

This is not respecting the office or his constituents.

Comment

I’ll politely disagree. Deceased or not are we not allowed to call out betrayal? JM passed along a fabricated dossier and you would have a hard time convincing me he did not know about it. Clearly he was involved in the conspiracy against Trump. If it were me and You conspire against to oust me, the duly elected president , you **** right I would call you out for it. Whether you’ve kicked the bucket or not.
      Last edited by JLivi1224; 03-17-2019, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
        I’ll politely disagree. Deceased or not are we not allowed to call out betrayal? JM passed along a fabricated dossier and you would have a hard time convincing me he did not know about it. Clearly he was involved in the conspiracy against Trump. If it were me and You conspire against to oust me, the duly elected president , you **** right I would call you out for it. Whether you’ve kicked the bucket or not.
        That the great thing about this country. People can have opinions. Yours and mine don’t match up and that is fine. Like you, I am a product of my raising and we were taught not to talk I’ll of the dead because they cannot defend themselves. I think it is very unbecoming a POTUS to post that tweet.

Granted, there is not a policy that JM supported that I would agree with, however, I do not think it proper for the office to communicate about a past POW in such a manner. It is trashy in my opinion...and that opinion is afforded me by the men that were willing to go down range...respect that if nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
          Trump is trash...

That tweet shows it. He may not be a dirty politician but he is dirty. John McCain earned his right to have a voice, regardless of how much I disagreed with it. As a POW in a war that politicians manufactured and promoted...he earned respect for his ideas, even though we disagree with them.

Sometimes I don’t track with what your saying. Sometimes I do. Right now I’m tracking.

Comment

If it wasn’t for Trump’s Tweets a lot of this info would never be spread. The media won’t do it, that has been proven time and again... JM was a POW and I respect that, but this kind of stuff stains his reputation politically.

Comment

So JM gets a pass for his treasonous acts and betrayal to a lawfully elected President because he's a former POW? What part of Trump's tweet isn't true?

Comment

Trump is trash...

Being a POW doesn’t give one the right to be a spineless piece of **** for the remainder of their life. You can’t complain about the state of this nation today and bless the name of McCain in the same breath.

Comment

A little background...I watched this NetFlix documentary on the Vietnam War a week or so back... kinda tore me up. To see what was being done behind the scenes at our soldiers behalf was wrong. Anyone that volunteered or drafted and went over there gets a nod on that alone. At one part it showed John McCain and talked about the torture he endured...that stuff has got to warp you...right?

I guess the presidents tweet just hit a nerve, JM was a RINO and our politics do not even come close, but I have to ask...how far would I go to tear down what he knew to be a shame...(not trump in particular but all of Capitol Hill) if I had gone thru what he did for absolutely nothing more than a mans pride (LBJ).

Prayers for a time in which civil discourse is, well.....civil.

May God Bless the USOfA and her soldiers past present and future.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    Being a POW doesn’t give one the right to be a spineless piece of **** for the remainder of their life. You can’t complain about the state of this nation today and bless the name of McCain in the same breath.
                    The right to an opinion is what I referenced.

You don’t set the rules on what I can complain against or not....

Never did I bless McCain...

If you think the action of the POTUS to tweet such venom is appropriate then enjoy your opinion. I think he could have given the information in a much more tasteful manner.

At no place did I state the info did not need to come out...the POTUS should just be classier in how he does it, IMHo.

Comment

That the great thing about this country. People can have opinions. Yours and mine don’t match up and that is fine. Like you, I am a product of my raising and we were taught not to talk I’ll of the dead because they cannot defend themselves. I think it is very unbecoming a POTUS to post that tweet.

Granted, there is not a policy that JM supported that I would agree with, however, I do not think it proper for the office to communicate about a past POW in such a manner. It is trashy in my opinion...and that opinion is afforded me by the men that were willing to go down range...respect that if nothing else.

Oh certainly no disrespect to true heroes of this country. I’m just setting military JM apart from Washington DC JM. . The “not presidential argument is silly to me. I don’t look for my morality example In my president. I’m all policy.

Comment

The right to an opinion is what I referenced.

You don’t set the rules on what I can complain against or not....

Never did I bless McCain...

If you think the action of the POTUS to tweet such venom is appropriate then enjoy your opinion. I think he could have given the information in a much more tasteful manner.

At no place did I state the info did not need to come out...the POTUS should just be classier in how he does it, IMHo.

An opinion is an opinion. Passing on false information to authorities in an attempt to damage someone is a wee bit different. .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          An opinion is an opinion. Passing on false information to authorities in an attempt to damage someone is a wee bit different. .

Opinion about the tenor of the tweet...not substance.

Comment

JM handing over that bogus crap puts him in the same camp as Hilary, the FBI & everyone else in the deep state that tried to overturn a legal election for POTUS...he then went on the snipe Trump beyond the grave & wasn't allowed at his funeral.

JM is an example of everything that is wrong with Washington & Trump has every right to hit back...screw that guy & the memory of his ghost can't fade away quick enough. He voted no & ruined the repeal of Obamacare for nothing more than his hatred of Trump because he was an outsider. Pathetic behavior & I don't feel bad for calling him out either.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post

I can track with that too.

I just think Twitter is about the stupidest way for anybody to communicate anything to the masses.
                              But I guess that’s the world we live in.

Comment

Working...
                              X