Houston Plane Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston Plane Crash

Seems like there was a plane crash just before noon outside of Houston. Landed in trinity bay from what the news says. Was coming from Miami to Houston. It was a cargo plane so there were only 3 people on board. Prayers up for the crew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listening to bits and pieces on HCMA 2 radio.

Comment

Prayers up for the crew... Just heard a report on Fox, but they didn't have much info.

Comment

I wouldn't say landed. My brother and a few friends are on the scene. Looks like they have already recovered the flight recorder.

They saw it go down at about a 45 degree angle and break up on impact. Pilot probably did a good job of getting it to a safe area for the citizens of Anahuac. He maintained communication until impact.

One of our TBH members from Anahuac who is a LEO is on scene helping out also. Coast guard just showed up also.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
          I wouldn't say landed. My brother and a few friends are on the scene. Looks like they have already recovered the flight recorder.

They saw it go down at about a 45 degree angle and break up on impact. Pilot probably did a good job of getting it to a safe area for the citizens of Anahuac. He maintained communication until impact.

One of our TBH members from Anahuac who is a LEO is on scene helping out also. Coast guard just showed up also.

45 degree angle is not a good sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post

Dang. I was hoping they would say he landed it on its belly and all crew member were safe and in good shape with only minor injuries. But if he sacrificed for the community, he did the heroic thing

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent up high.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Channel 2 is saying no survivors, sad deal.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                  Channel 2 is saying no survivors, sad deal.
                  **** that isn’t good. Prayers up.

Comment

Comment

Prayers Up for the crew and their families.

Comment

Sad deal
                        Prayers for the crew and their families

Comment

Oh man...prayers..

Comment

Thankfully this wasn’t a passenger airliner or went down in a heavy populated area.

Comment

Prayers..
                              Load probably shifted.. CG chains!!! Center of gravity shifting ain't good.. Nothing good after that happens..

Comment

Working...
                              X