Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021-2022 Coldgas Memorial Panhandle Hunting Thread (9th Annual!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, nice bucks

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
      It’s a cool area for sure. River bottom?

It’s not on the River but has deep drainage and good cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Impressive deer....well done!

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
          Little Man got it done agin!My ranch owners son made short work of a buck we called Outrigger. I got within 75 yards of him twice but I could not seal the deal..little man needed about an hour. I knew he was a good one but his mass was over the top.

Beautiful.
          Congrats to you both!

Comment

I was finally able to get up to hunt Mon-Wed this week. Bucks were chasing pretty hard, although warm temperatures weren’t ideal. Was able to take a good solid 8-pointer.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech1233 View Post
              I was finally able to get up to hunt Mon-Wed this week. Bucks were chasing pretty hard, although warm temperatures weren’t ideal. Was able to take a good solid 8-pointer.

Nice buck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

always a fun thread. congrats to all you guys

Comment

We have zero mature deer on camera. Axel killed a cull 8pt after we saw him for the 4th time and having nothing on camera. I passed a 3.5 year old 8pt. Headed back up on the 10th. I hope things change. This weather has stunk badly.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                    We have zero mature deer on camera. Axel killed a cull 8pt after we saw him for the 4th time and having nothing on camera. I passed a 3.5 year old 8pt. Headed back up on the 10th. I hope things change. This weather has stunk badly.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
                    This was my experience this season also. Too hot, too many donkey does, and no mature bucks on camera since the beginning of the rut.

Congrats again to the hunters who have tagged out! It has been a fun season to watch and I'm glad we could honor Coldgas this way!

Comment

This has been our hardest season all around, mature bucks must be chasing at night and in full lock down at day break. I’ve seen one mature buck and got close to him but couldn’t get it done. Buddy killed one early but normally we have 5 or 6 bucks we’re targeting and we have seen a mature buck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech1233 View Post
                        That's a nice one. Congratulations!

Comment

We had a solid weekend in Stonewall County! Tons of deer and turkey, we took a really nice 10 and Hagen smoked a 4.5 year old management 8 at last light on Saturday evening.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            We had a solid weekend in Stonewall County! Tons of deer and turkey, we took a really nice 10 and Hagen smoked a 4.5 year old management 8 at last light on Saturday evening.
                            Very cool! Congratulations to you guys.

Comment

A few pics from the DSLR.
                              Attached Files

Comment

great bucks and great pics

Comment

Working...
                                X