Tracking dog stolen Montgomery CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dustinm View Post
    Thank y'all, ���� stressing all channels!!!
    I know your feeling! My Lacy ran off a couple of years ago, I did the pound daily etc and finally printed up some fliers and put them up around the area. Turns out I taped one to the gate of a Bed & Breakfast that that is behind me through the woods. Turns out they had him and had had him for several days, had really taken a liking to him, moved him into the house etc. Miraculously he had managed to loose his collar with my address and phone number on it.....

Long story short, I'm glad that the Mom found my flier and that she was the Mom of my Son's friend because I think the Dad would have torn up the flier and hidden it.

Comment

Originally posted by laredoarcher View Post
      Bump for your dog. Good luck.
      Thank you for the bump!!

Comment

Originally posted by WLKRTXRNGR View Post
        Can't imagine - sorry to hear. Hope you find him. I'd be posting flyers and talking to EVERYONE to get the word out. Dog like that gets noticed.... I'm in Spring and Magnolia often - will talk it up... Good luck.
        Yes sir, thank you!! We moved from Spring out here! Keep it rolling for me!! Y'all are the best!! With all our heart, thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
          I know your feeling! My Lacy ran off a couple of years ago, I did the pound daily etc and finally printed up some fliers and put them up around the area. Turns out I taped one to the gate of a Bed & Breakfast that that is behind me through the woods. Turns out they had him and had had him for several days, had really taken a liking to him, moved him into the house etc. Miraculously he had managed to loose his collar with my address and phone number on it.....

Long story short, I'm glad that the Mom found my flier and that she was the Mom of my Son's friend because I think the Dad would have torn up the flier and hidden it.
          Too many stories like this!! Buy, raise, train, and love your own freaking dog! Just cuz I potty train my son, doesn't make him free to go live with the neighbor! Thanks for your story!!!

Comment

ttt

Comment

Good luck finding him, might want to try the app. Nextdoor. It's an amazing app for your area that has worked wonders in our area on missing pets. Good luck.

Comment

I drive down 149 to FM 1488 all the time. I saw your signs about the bloodhound yesterday I think.

Comment

Originally posted by elhefe View Post
                  I drive in that area occasionally, and live off of 2854. I will keep my eyes peeled for your dog. Praying that you find him
                  Same here. Sorry individual to steal a mans dog

Comment

What a shame, I hope you find him soon

Comment

Originally posted by More Liberty View Post
                      I drive down 149 to FM 1488 all the time. I saw your signs about the bloodhound yesterday I think.
                      Yes sir those are mine!! Thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                        Good luck finding him, might want to try the app. Nextdoor. It's an amazing app for your area that has worked wonders in our area on missing pets. Good luck.
                        I had a friend of mine put him on there yesterday!! Great suggestion, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Moules View Post
                          What a shame, I hope you find him soon
                          Y'all are helping a ton by keeping this on page 1! Thank you!!!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump for ya, thieves are lower than a gator belly in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                                Hope he shows up or you find him soon. If someone did steal him, to me that is a hanging offense or worse!
                                If my Uncle, who loved dogs, Bloodhounds in particular,was still alive he would like to ask the thief some questions over a looong period of time.

Bump for a good looking dog!

Comment

Working...
                                X