Tropic Star In Panama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tropic Star In Panama

Anyone ever been? Headed there for nine days of fishing on Friday.

I haven't been but have looked at it many times. I really want to catch a Marlin before I die and j think it is a good of a place as any. Almost pulled the trigger on a trip last year at sci. Sorry I didn't. Have a great time and post up some pics and report.

Comment

Jealous. Had a buddy go once. They didn't catch a billfish, tropic star pod for like half they're trip. Pretty stand up operation from what it sounded like

Comment

Going with my dad for his retirement. From what I hear it's some of the best billfishing in the world. Either way if I have wifi, I will report as I can.

Comment

Tropic Star In Panama

How did y'all do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Crookhunter View Post
            Going with my dad for his retirement. From what I hear it's some of the best billfishing in the world. Either way if I have wifi, I will report as I can.

Heading there in less than a week. Bringing these flies and some deceivers to get the 12 wt. loaded up!!!

Comment

We will be fishing Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and I'll give a report later

Comment

Any updates???? They are big contributors to SCI and I definitely will be in the running this year. I hear great things from some of the older guys in our chapter that have been.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  Any updates???? They are big contributors to SCI and I definitely will be in the running this year. I hear great things from some of the older guys in our chapter that have been.

Amazing place, food, people, and fishing

Comment

Heading out for the day

YFT on a fly

Snapper

Rooster

One of the sailfish

One of my wife's amberjacks

Another amberjack

My wife with a mullet snapper

Snook from the dock

Fresh sashimi on the boat

Send me a PM if you book and I can help give you some pointers and recommendations on where to stay and what to bring. I will be back again a few more times as well.

Comment

On my bucket list for sure! I’m looking forward to the updates!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post

Just got back today and posted some pictures. PM me for details.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                          On my bucket list for sure! I’m looking forward to the updates!

Just posted some pics back on PG 1. Issues with Tapatalk posting more but that's a start. I always put together a video with music from trips and I'll post that as well in the next week or two.

Comment

Went when I was in college. Love that place. I'd love to go back. Man u caught some beautiful and awesome fish. Congratulations.

Comment

One of the greatest places on the planet. I sure would like to go back. Looks like you had a good time. That little runway is a trip flying in and out of, isn't it.

Comment

Working...
                              X