No announcement yet.

High Volume in Cardoba, Argentina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went last month and our host told me they pay around $3.75/box for shells. Outfitters make a pretty good amount on the shells that are shot at $13 resale.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Lol....he recognizes your picture. Leo says hello![emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
      Leo is a good cat. That place is first class. I shot 2000 one day. The parakeets were fun to shoot. Did he take you all to where the pigs come out and eat the birds? That was a trip to see.

Enjoy, it is a great trip for sure

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Oscar, you are one lucky man. Semi retired with a wife and family that go with you on a lot of these hunts/excursions. You are living a dream for most of us and posting the pics and stories is just one way we can all enjoy your travels! Keep up the good work!

One of these days in a couple of years after I retire, we may just have to do one of these together and maybe get "you know who" to join us!

Comment

Originally posted by JANKEII View Post
          Love that place.
          Whoa!!! Much respect sir. [emoji106] We only had one full day of shooting and I had zero interest after hitting the 750 mark or so. My place is definitely behind archery equipment......lol[emoji457]

Comment

Originally posted by Deerguy View Post
            I went last month and our host told me they pay around $3.75/box for shells. Outfitters make a pretty good amount on the shells that are shot at $13 resale.
            We were speculating $3 per box or so. Awesomeness to make lemonade out of those little flying lemons. [emoji854] Congratulations to the outfitters that provide such a wonderful experience. Maybe our hog outfitters could take a page from that playbook?

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
              Oscar, you are one lucky man. Semi retired with a wife and family that go with you on a lot of these hunts/excursions. You are living a dream for most of us and posting the pics and stories is just one way we can all enjoy your travels! Keep up the good work!

One of these days in a couple of years after I retire, we may just have to do one of these together and maybe get "you know who" to join us!
              Doug it would definitely be my honor to be in camp with you...[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]...that other guy......hum, not so much......lol🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post
                Leo is a good cat. That place is first class. I shot 2000 one day. The parakeets were fun to shoot. Did he take you all to where the pigs come out and eat the birds? That was a trip to see.

Enjoy, it is a great trip for sure

Oh heck, pigs eating birds would have made my day!!![emoji33] The "eagles and hawks" were the highlight for me. They would catch wounded ones in the air.....amazing!!! Now I gotta geaux back.....I love weird stuff like that!!![emoji6]

Comment

Oh heck, pigs eating birds would have made my day!!![emoji33] The "eagles and hawks" were the highlight for me. They would catch wounded ones in the air.....amazing!!! Now I gotta geaux back.....I love weird stuff like that!!![emoji6]

Yes, the sound of gun shots was like a dinner bell to the birds of prey.

The pigs were just as cool.

Comment

Doug it would definitely be my honor to be in camp with you...[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]...that other guy......hum, not so much......lol🤣🤣🤣

Oscar, that is a deal. Wife is retiring next summer and I may follow soon after or in December of 2019! Lots to do on my bucket list! Beside, there is a distinct possibility I will be moving way closer to the middle of the state when we retire, family and such.

Comment

Awesome trip.

Comment

Working...
                      X