No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" 2013-2014 Duck Hunter's Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bunch of trash ducks this morning again!! But I found a hole that holds some mallards that I think we're gonna tear up tomorrow morning

Comment

Having a tough season so far on public land

Comment

We had a great shoot this morning, too quick had to let widgeon and gads go to wait on the mallards

Comment

Comment

Not in the blind today but picked up an awesome spread for a steal of a price. Look forward to using them soon

Comment

Last morning sit at Brushy Hill. Then we're picking up the shotgun again.

Comment

Me and 2 buddies had a good shoot on my family property Saturday. Birds worked great, shooting was pretty bad. Saw a bunch of green.

Comment

Busted em pretty good again today

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
                    Busted em pretty good again today
                    You need any help? Have gun, do travel. Lol

Comment

Figured I better bust up some mallards since today's the last day for a couple weeks. Stupid split. I went ahead and sent my shotgun off to get dipped in max 4 as well. Can't wait for a real push of birds

Comment

"OFFICIAL" 2013-2014 Duck Hunter's Thread

My brother and dad would hang me in the town square if I showed anybody

Comment

Hunting wasn't near as good as it usually is up there. We almost killed a 6 man limit of green the first two days but had to hunt morning and afternoon to do that. The rest of the trip was mainly a green wing teal beat down. Didn't get any pictures of full limits because we'd clean the birds from the morning before the afternoon hunt. Here is a few pictures my girlfriend got of the dogs while we were there though. Enjoy the pictures and now time to go chase some deer during the split.

Comment

Cool action shots

Comment

I'm unofficially done deer hunting for the year so it'll be ducks/geese from now.

Ryan, we'll be headed your way in a couple weeks. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
                                My brother and dad would hang me in the town square if I showed anybody
                                Lol. I know how it is on public land.

Comment

Working...
                                X