No announcement yet.

Ridiculous good deal on Brunton Epoch binocs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered two pair, guess it will be Chrismas or bust for all of us...should be interesting. First person gets theirs, let the rest of us know.

Comment

^^^ Agreed.

Comment

I made an offer, and now waiting on them to respond...

Comment

Watching

Comment

I have ordered some stuff from botach before. They usually get you what you order but it might take a while to ship. I have had one item ship within hours of ordering and another took about a week to ship. Yall should be good to go.

Comment

Hope you're right.

I don't "need" them, but I sure want to see what a $1300 pair of binocs looks like to my eyes.

Comment

OK, they responded and I ordered mine. I hope I don't regret it.

Comment

I just got a counter for $285....not sure if I should pull trigger

Comment

so here's what i've got this morning.

paypal shows I authorized payment but specifically says that the vendor hasn't processed the payment so it's just pending.

I call the customer service number and after selecting speak to a customer service rep I hit dead air. I recalled the same number went through the sequence again and again hit dead air.

not looking good.

Comment

ok third times a charm

i got someone on the phone told her that I had the confirmation via paypal but never received anything from them. She pulled up my account via phone and resent the information. She said that they don't work on weekends and so they spend Monday catching up on all the weekend activity and that I should get an email later today or tomorrow.

Comment

I got a receipt and invoice on Friday, they have an ebay store with over 180,000 transactions, and a 99% rating. I think we're ok, but I'll feel better when the package arrives!

Comment

Just got my counter offer 285 free shipping

Comment

I don't think they're dealing like they were on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by txbonecollector View Post
                              Just got my counter offer 285 free shipping

Same offer for me as well...

Comment

I got the same counter offer.

Comment

Working...
                                X