DIY Vehicle Urinal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIY Vehicle Urinal Thread

Anyone remember the thread where the OP was taking a long road trip and was looking for ideas to fabricate an apparatus so he could pee while driving? It popped in my head a few days ago but I can't find it in the archives. I remember it being entertaining and wanted to read it again.

I missed that thread but if you are looking for ideas I tried Travel John brand urinal bags on a trip last year. Problem is its hard to get a good angle so you’re peeing down into the bag while still driving. I’m interested in a better solution myself.

Comment

Smart, have you checked this one off your list?

Comment

Ha. That's it. Thanks

Comment

Are you taking a dump standing up in your avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
            Are you taking a dump standing up in your avatar?
            It's quite possible. I was dropping a lot of acid when that picture was taken.

Comment

Pull over on the side of the road. 30 seconds and done haha

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                What I do. I don’t know why but I always have to act like I’m looking for something in the passenger seat...

Comment

No doubt. I pizz on the side of I-10 going to the deer lease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                    What I do. I don’t know why but I always have to act like I’m looking for something in the passenger seat...
                    Ha! Ditto.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                      No doubt. I pizz on the side of I-10 going to the deer lease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I agree with pulling over just be careful nowadays you have to register as a sex offender if you get caught exposing yourself in public. Glad that wasn't the case when they caught me peeing off the boat at Lake Lavon.

Comment

Depends!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                          Same.

Comment

Years ago when we were young and dumb in college we drove from Nacogdoches to the world chili cook offs in Terlinga. We were in my friends truck with a camper topper...two rode in front and two of us rode in the back. We had cases of cold beer and plenty of time to drink them but needed a way to pass it on so to speak.

Wound up pushing a piece of garden hose out one corner of the topper rear glass door......with a funnel stuck in it. It was tricky trying to aim at that thing with the truck moving......especially if the knothead driver saw what you were trying to do and swerved to miss an imaginary object in the road.

Then there was that unfortunate hitch hiker we passed while the thing was being put to use........
                            Last edited by Tbar; 06-09-2018, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X