No announcement yet.

Passed up a Giant buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome deer and a great story!! Congrats and thanks for posting!

Comment

Awesome deer, congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by truhuntr View Post
        It's private owned. Use to be a deer farm about ten years ago and they got out of the business and released all the deer. I actually crossed the property with a pipeline up there and became friends with the owner. He doesn't allow anyone to hunt except his nephew and son. Everyone I've met up here always told me they wanted to hunt the place but the owner was not receptive. He and I hit it off and I've now got an open invitation to hunt anytime. Can't disclose the location out of courtesy to the landowner who doesn't want people knowing he is allowing me to hunt.
        Can you say...HONEYHOLE! Man you in a good spot.

Comment

I hope your okay. That grin on your face has got to hurt. It will be weeks before it will slack up. Congrats on a bruiser buck.

Comment

How old do y'all think that monster is?

Comment

Cant wait to see pics of that mount. I bet there are some taxi's that would die to have that one in their portfolio. You will probably start getting courted very shortly if not already If I ever took anything like that I believe I would have to take off a week or two of work just to vet taxi's - and also taking out some sort of insurance policy on the antlers while it was out of my possession

Congrats again on a true buck of a lifetime.

Comment

congrats. You didn't even think one more year on him??

Sorry for the grief from your other thread. One reason besides time that I don't get on here as much. Don't let it get to you.

Comment

Wait wait wait. Did you say 218?! (Faints)
                  Congrats! And great story!!

Comment

in on this one. Nice deer

Comment

Awesome deer and good story.

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

I can't believe you have stopped shacking!!! That is a dream buck. Congrats!!!

Comment

Great buck

Comment

Amazing buck!

Comment

Wow!!!! Buck of a life time. Congrats to you amigo.

As for all the ethics questions, they will never stop. You, that property and your deer will never be good enough for some people on here. I say #*#* them and you enjoy your deer and accomplishment.

Ray

Comment

Working...
                                X