No announcement yet.

Donald Trump is YOUR President.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll admit, the $9 Trillion dollars obomo added to our debt was great for our country......

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
      Im sure this is how you felt about Obama at this point in his presidency right???
      Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      Are you talking about the 401K crash and $4/gal gas?
      Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
      Or, like your plan, keep your plan.
      It's easy to name things Obama screwed up. Real life things. And I think you know it.

All I've seen as negatives against Trump are either made up things, personal things, or small things exaggerated beyond belief.

For over 2 years I've seen the questions asked countless times Why do you hate Trump? And never, not once have I seen a logical reply.

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
      Then make your case for Obama, Barrett. This president has done more than the past five admins combined. All while being fought from both sides. But I’m willing to hear you make your case. What did Obama accomplish?
      Better yet state what Trump is doing that's so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
        It’s frustrating when so many on this site (and our President himself) tout the stock market and employment gains as a rallying cry as to why he is so great when by most measures the economy under Obama was at least as good if not better.
        Just curious, policy wise, what do you think Barry did to stimulate the economy and job growth?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
          Just curious, policy wise, what do you think Barry did to stimulate the economy and job growth?
          American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009

Comment

Without looking it up, was that the “shovel ready jobs” and all the money invested in clean energy companies that are no longer in business?

Comment

Without looking it up...is that the one where we gave $500,000 to study shrimp on a treadmill?
              Attached Files

Comment

President Obama’s political allies—the very people who are gathered in Charlotte, North Carolina, last week to nominate him for another term in the White House—are “doing fine.” It’s not difficult to understand why. The President has directed billions of dollars in government giveaways their way. Far from creating jobs, these grants and loan guarantees merely shelled out payoffs to the politically connected. Bundlers for President Obama’s 2008 campaign have been generously rewarded at the expense of taxpayers. A host of companies—from Solyndra to First Wind to BrightSource Energy to Fisker—benefited simply because their shareholders backed the right candidate or they hired a well-placed lobbyist.

Given this context, it is easy to understand the President’s comments in Virginia where he declared, “If you’ve got a business,” he said, “you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.” President Obama has a confused view on the way the marketplace works. When he looks at small business, he doesn’t see the backbone of the American economy. He sees a group of people who owe the government. Is it any wonder that such a philosophy would lead to cronyism and government intervention in the marketplace?

You are smarter than that mwk, I know that you are.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Better yet state what Trump is doing that's so bad.
                  Setting the precedent for a Republican(or any President) to use executive action for gun control measures. "Bump stock ban".

Don't get me wrong, I will vote for whoever is the Republican Presidential candidate. But he has muffed as much as he has hit. NC, Tweeting about the **** tariffs, tweeting about the Fed... He has been he own enemy on the stock market. People leaving and getting fired constantly.
                  But still better than a Clinton.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                    Setting the precedent for a Republican(or any President) to use executive action for gun control measures. "Bump stock ban".

Don't get me wrong, I will vote for whoever is the Republican Presidential candidate. But he has muffed as much as he has hit. NC, Tweeting about the **** tariffs, tweeting about the Fed... He has been he own enemy on the stock market. People leaving and getting fired constantly.
                    But still better than a Clinton.
                    So, bad optics and hurt feewins? Got it.

Comment

So, bad optics and hurt feewins? Got it.
                      Yeah as a gun owner I tend to dislike the bend over and take it feeling when it comes to gun rights. And the optics of making my stuff become illegal

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah as a gun owner I tend to dislike the bend over and take it feeling when it comes to gun rights. And the optics of making my stuff become illegal

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                        I must have missed it......bump stocks?

Comment

I must have missed it......bump stocks?
                          Yep. and the right to own them. But hey, it's Trump, so it must be OK. He knows what is best.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                            Then make your case for Obama, Barrett. This president has done more than the past five admins combined. All while being fought from both sides. But I’m willing to hear you make your case. What did Obama accomplish?
                            It is not the point to make a case for Obama, the point that most of you don't understand is that your hypocrisy is blatantly obvious. RR tells folks who do not care much for Trump to "get over it" and accept that he is OUR president, which I always have, despite my opinion about whether or not I disagree with what he is doing. Obamas accomplishments have nothing to do with the original post.

Comment

Yep. and the right to own them. But hey, it's Trump, so it must be OK. He knows what is best.
                              Bump stocks....really? That's your argument? Silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                                Yes it is. I didn’t like the man, despised most of his policies, but he was my president. It is what makes America the greatest place on earth, we duly elect our officials and can voice our disapproval. But they are still our duly elected officials
                                Well said, thank you for your patriotism.

Comment

Working...
                                X